Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonic HALLOWEEN

Originally posted by thechad

hey nobody told me i had to get completely naked just a g-string

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

if i take it all off it my scare everyone

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

What is that... that freaky thing???? It's a naked naked naked Chad's ass!!!!!!!!

Whole point of Halloween it to scare people you silly freak!!!

Originally posted by njdivacb

What is that... that freaky thing???? It's a naked naked naked Chad's ass!!!!!!!!

Whole point of Halloween it to scare people you silly freak!!!

OMG ITS njdivacb ITS njdivacb !!!

im running

im scared -- wait

sorry that was a mirror:eek:

see you guys saturday night

Hey, it just might be a little to scary for Tonic, I mean if I stand in front of the mirrors there will be two of the Chad for everyone to experience.

:shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:

Can't wait to see what everyone else is or isn't wearing this weekend. I heard the club already looks awesome.

:aaah: :aaah: :aaah: :aaah: :aaah:

OMG You people are crazy!!!!!!! I heard the club looks hot too!!! Marquis says there is a huge party every night they are open!!!

I must speak to the Divette's... Every single one of us should be dazzleing the halloween party!!!!

Oh... did we forget to mention the Marquis says OPEN BAR on Saturday 9-11!!!!!!!

TONIC is the best!;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

hey, sorry I missed you guys last night it was a long day and my little nap lasted all night.

Tonight I'll be there though, between MAX's party and the band it should be awesome, people are crazy to miss this show there's not even a cover.

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Saturday will be great, also. I hear there should be some great costumes, reapers, George sightings, Trolls, it's gonna be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

What do you think, Diva?

Originally posted by thechad

hey, sorry I missed you guys last night it was a long day and my little nap lasted all night.

Tonight I'll be there though, between MAX's party and the band it should be awesome, people are crazy to miss this show there's not even a cover.

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Saturday will be great, also. I hear there should be some great costumes, reapers, George sightings, Trolls, it's gonna be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

What do you think, Diva?

So sad no to see you at TONIC last night... you missed my blinky horns!!!! But wait until you see my get up for tonight and tommorow!!!! Hopefully the "girls" won't make a cameo!!!! (thank God for body glue)

Saturday is going to be sick!!! Open Bar is the single best thing in the world!

hahahahaha!!!!!!

That's GREAT!!!

Don't they make an appearance every night?

How was it last night, did my friends from SMILES show?

They were asking everyone at the bar to go to TONIC yesterday, it was supposed to be a big party.

Yesterday, was one of the bartender's last day and she wanted to party at Tonic, instead of where she worked!!!!