Dj Donny Marano

171 Vanderpool St

Newark NJ

Right off of RT21

MapQuest!!! Check It

groovebk.jpg

your wrong there will be more Halloween afterhours in NJ

I know one that is gonna be sick "THE LOFT"

Emmitt this is a 2500 sq foot wharehouse located in the industry part of newark no neigbors no police just bulig=dings with massive 10,000 watts sound and great lights lots of house music for all the house heads the line up is not ur regular jersey jocks but the music is way better!goin to be sick party alot of brasilian babes and gogos from all over!

Originally posted by planetgroove

Emmitt this is a 2500 sq foot wharehouse located in the industry part of newark no neigbors no police just bulig=dings with massive 10,000 watts sound and great lights lots of house music for all the house heads the line up is not ur regular jersey jocks but the music is way better!goin to be sick party alot of brasilian babes and gogos from all over!

Are you serious? That reminds me of the movie where Digweed was spinning in a warehouse...what was the name of it? Awesome flick!!! That should be a cool party...sounds like one of those raves out west that they have in an abandoned building...lol!!!

Come Check Us Out !!!

No Time tO CLOSE!

Music By

Dj Mario Calegari - Planet Groove

Dj Aj Crypt - Switzerland

Dj Donny Marano

171 Vanderpool St

Newark NJ

Right off of RT21

MapQuest!!! Check It

groovebk.jpg

Mario,

Sup brother, I'll be there with the crew.

For those that dont know Mario or never heard of him. Mario played all over. Dj Mario Calengari - Progressive, Tribal House DJ from BRAZIL has traveled all over the world spining at the hottest events.

> Mario was at Skool Rio @ the Eletronic Music Festival & @ the Rio Parade

> "The Biggest Music Parade" - 120,000 people> from traveling from Brazil

> Going back and forth from Switzerland at venues such as Next Club & Zoo Club.

I could on and on in where he had spun, but Mario has done many many afterhours til 12 noon in all different places. But mind you the good thing about Mario, he has a sweet following of some fine brazilain women.

A good afterhour is when people are still dancing not chilling on a coach CRACKED out. :laugh: :laugh:

Good luck Mario.

Victor Soto

Hey Vic whats up hey you always say im stoppin by but this guy never does wow what a pal!

Well anyways thanx for the free advertisment and yes alot of people dont know who i am cause im promised some nites in jersey but it seems that VIC and Jerry cant seem to hook it up but thats ok thats y i have to do my parties on my own wich are all a sucsess thanx again VIC for coming to NV saturday another great party you missed but thats ok next time right!!!

VIC thanx again for the good lucks you always give me and yes alot of Brasilian babes follow me cause i give them what they need real HOUSE MUSIC! AND MY LOVE!!!

pEaCe!!!!

Mario Calegari :)

Hey Vic whats up hey you always say im stoppin by but this guy never does wow what a pal!

Well anyways thanx for the free advertisment and yes alot of people dont know who i am cause im promised some nites in jersey but it seems that VIC and Jerry cant seem to hook it up but thats ok thats y i have to do my parties on my own wich are all a sucsess thanx again VIC for coming to NV saturday another great party you missed but thats ok next time right!!!

VIC thanx again for the good lucks you always give me and yes alot of Brasilian babes follow me cause i give them what they need real HOUSE MUSIC! AND MY LOVE!!!

pEaCe!!!!

Thanks and sorry for not coming by this weekend. I had to go to VUE and was asked to work @ DEEP this past Sat. But I will support and come this Sat. That time will come my friend, all in time..come by deko on Thursday Mario..

Victor Soto

Come Check Us Out !!!

No Time tO CLOSE!

Music By

Dj Mario Calegari - Planet Groove

Dj Aj Crypt - Switzerland

Dj Donny Marano

171 Vanderpool St

Newark NJ

Right off of RT21

MapQuest!!! Check It

groovebk.jpg

what time does this start and exactly what date is it... friday or saturday... looks like i mite have to stop by being that its so close.... whats the cover?

jrzcluba whats up well its goin to start around 11 or 12 but it will get good only after 3am anyways but expecting plenty of people b4 as well its a start for afterhours here in Newark reallt hope you can show up cover is $10 but there one thing u have to have an invite so if you want since your close by stop by

Planet Groove Music Store on

307 Jefferson St

Newark

And pick some up i will give you just in case you want to give them out to your close friends thats kool by me see its goin to be kinda private but im makin the exception to people that reply it here on the board so if you near stop in and i will hook you up!!

Peace

MC

Originally posted by firedup

Are you serious? That reminds me of the movie where Digweed was spinning in a warehouse...what was the name of it? Awesome flick!!! That should be a cool party...sounds like one of those raves out west that they have in an abandoned building...lol!!!

Its called GROOVE

Yea u need an invite but if anything ask for Mario at the door,entrance is on side of building sorry no alcohol u know how that is here if Jersey,so come wasted and maybe you will find some treats there LOL

But lets keep it real its an afterhours party so you all know the deal!

Yes its a party i do called Groove but this is a spot i leased for sometime and i will be doin regular saturday nites there as afterhours i will be renting out the place as well for parties if anybody is intrested,and im really doin it because Jersey needs the AfterHour scene cause basically all i are afterhours party i play mainly in South America and Europe so the scene for me is all about AfterHours so the board is all welcome to join us the place is not your Drama or Deko NiteClub but slowly we will get better looking and all !!!! See when we say Newark people get all discurged and shit but Newark really has changed people wise i have a great following here they are all about music so give it a chance....

Thanx

For Info

Planet Groove Music Store

307 Jefferson St

Newark NJ 07105

Yea u need an invite but if anything ask for Mario at the door,entrance is on side of building sorry no alcohol u know how that is here if Jersey,so come wasted and maybe you will find some treats there LOL

But lets keep it real its an afterhours party so you all know the deal!

Yes its a party i do called Groove but this is a spot i leased for sometime and i will be doin regular saturday nites there as afterhours i will be renting out the place as well for parties if anybody is intrested,and im really doin it because Jersey needs the AfterHour scene cause basically all i are afterhours party i play mainly in South America and Europe so the scene for me is all about AfterHours so the board is all welcome to join us the place is not your Drama or Deko NiteClub but slowly we will get better looking and all !!!! See when we say Newark people get all discurged and shit but Newark really has changed people wise i have a great following here they are all about music so give it a chance....

Thanx

For Info

Planet Groove Music Store

307 Jefferson St

Newark NJ 07105

Mario, Where is Fabricio? I'll call you on this party later on.

Victor Soto