Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If U Know Elite Ent. U Know The Afterhrs Spot In Nutley

THATS RIGHT! ONCE AGAIN IT IS THAT TIME OF YEAR FOR THE ANNUAL "HELLOWEEN BASH @ THE LOFT" THIS PARTY IS NOT FOR THE WEAK OF HEART. IT BEGINS FRIDAY 10/31 @2am AND ENDS WHEN THE LAST BODY DROPS. (proly bout mon 10am) MUSIC BY JUST ABOUT ANYONE WHO COUNTS IN THE JER-Z SCEEN. BOOZE WILL BE SERVED FOR THE FULL DURATION OF THIS PARTY, $500 CASH WILL BE GIVIN TO THE SEXIEST FEMALE COSTUME.

I KNOW PROMOTERS SAY "DON'T MISS THIS PARTY' AND SHIT LIKE THAT BUT, BELIEVE ME, ANYONE WHO WAS AT THIS PARTY LAST YEAR KNOWS WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT.

THIS PLACE IS SIMPLY EEEEEEEVUUUUUUUUUUUUL

PM ME FOR INVITE

IF I DON'T KNOW YOU I WONT RESPOND

PREPARE FOR THE SIKKEST AFTERHOURS YOU'VE EVER SEEN

Originally posted by vip-tech

PM ME FOR INVITE

PREPARE FOR THE SIKKEST AFTERHOURS YOU'VE EVER SEEN

Hey listen dont think I have met ya....but I know Sammy da bull...I was at the after..after hours last year at the loft.....nuts..and I live on the other side of Nutley...will I still need an invite from ya !??:D

Thanks...let me know !;)

Originally posted by ceepee

Hey listen dont think I have met ya....but I know Sammy da bull...I was at the after..after hours last year at the loft.....nuts..and I live on the other side of Nutley...will I still need an invite from ya !??:D

Thanks...let me know !;)

I just had a root canal in Nutley- i dont know if I wanna go back there:(

Actually I heard this place is off the hook. What time does the after hours party start???

Dude, Ive been going to this thing since the first one....known sammy a while. I dont recall much from these events....all I remember is last year or the year before we were there and somehow ended up at factory on sunday afternoon then ended up there after factory till monday noonish.....I was awfully tired

Originally posted by kostaP

Dude, Ive been going to this thing since the first one....known sammy a while. I dont recall much from these events....all I remember is last year or the year before we were there and somehow ended up at factory on sunday afternoon then ended up there after factory till monday noonish.....I was awfully tired

I did the same thing with some of my friends, it was a long long night / day. . . . I'll def be there again, sammy break out the camera again.

Originally posted by daitaliangreek

I did the same thing with some of my friends, it was a long long night / day. . . . I'll def be there again, sammy break out the camera again.

WRONG Camera=Evidence Havent you learned yet....NO CAMERAS.