Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grady Little Fired

bxbomb

Originally posted by vicman

i hope the red sox go 60-102 next year.

that GM of theirs did a wonderfull job of getting rid of clemens. a couple of cy youngs and a world series title later, red sox fans must really love him.

Schmuck...you are talking about the former GM Dan Duquette, who was fired two years ago.

Way to keep up...dickbag.

Originally posted by villavarian

Schmuck...you are talking about the former GM Dan Duquette, who was fired two years ago.

seriously

actually, that same GM brought in Pedro

funny how Yankees fans are trying to rub it in when the fact of the matter is Torre is the next manager to get canned along with most of the other Yankees personel

Originally posted by villavarian

funny thing ass wipe, i'm not a yankee fan and i'm not a red sox fan and frankly the red sox cant even compare themselves to the yankees in terms of this so called rivalry. it's so fucking lopsided that the red sox organization should be ashamed of fielding such futile teams for such a long period of time.

i doubt that a new manager will be the difference for the red sox next season. improvements to their bull pen and starting rotation is what will get them over the hump. who ever picks up grady little will certainly see an improvement in their team.

thank you and have a nice day.

Originally posted by bxbomb

and all day not one mention of it from the yankee hatin Red sux fans....

Man your lives are incomplete now since the Yanks are out of it , you got nuttin to talk about :confused:

Thanks for the ground breaking news. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I heard about this yesterday morning.. and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it.. I just keep thinking to myself.. when is the Bosox organization gonna realize that it's not the manager.. it's not the owner.. it's not the players.. IT'S THE CURSE! :tongue:;):hat:

Originally posted by Codica3

Thanks for the ground breaking news. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I heard about this yesterday morning.. and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it.. I just keep thinking to myself.. when is the Bosox organization gonna realize that it's not the manager.. it's not the owner.. it's not the players.. IT'S THE CURSE! :tongue:;):hat:

DID i say it was grounbreaking news?? I was merely pointing out hte fact that every bosox fan had shit upon shit to say even when their team was out of it but that not one thread was written by them after their mgr gets canned :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bxbomb

DID i say it was grounbreaking news?? I was merely pointing out hte fact that every bosox fan had shit upon shit to say even when their team was out of it but that not one thread was written by them after their mgr gets canned :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Maybe they had more important things to do than post the news on a message board.