Clubplanet Nightlife Community

spy lounge?

pgiddy

Originally posted by pgiddy

anybody ever hear of it, in baltimore??? If so whats it like.......

There's a place called spy club. It's a pretty cool place. I've only been there on Friday nights - good music. Cool place to go when nothing much is going on or you just want to chill.

Originally posted by lena1279

I don't think I know who that is............I have lots of friends :D

You'll see a lot of spy stuff in that lounge - a lot of russian paintings too. :)

He's a DJ/producer(like them all), I don't even think there is such a thing as DJ or producer anymore, but thats another story. He has residencies in Ibiza and I think london.

How big or small is the place? Hmmm russian paintings, those russians get pretty creative after a bottle of vodka!

Originally posted by pgiddy

How big or small is the place? Hmmm russian paintings, those russians get pretty creative after a bottle of vodka!

You got that right! :D

The place is not big. When you first come inside, it's a bar and you have to go upstairs to go into the lounge, which is 2 floors - the second floor (the top level) is where the dj spins, and people usually dance. There are separate rooms w/couches and tables...cozy.

Originally posted by lena1279

You got that right! :D

The place is not big. When you first come inside, it's a bar and you have to go upstairs to go into the lounge, which is 2 floors - the second floor (the top level) is where the dj spins, and people usually dance. There are separate rooms w/couches and tables...cozy.

how much do I have to pay the russian mob going to sit on the couches?