Clubplanet Nightlife Community

? for the ladies???

Originally posted by eternitygirl

worse than purple velvet----please:mad:

why don't you make like an EX and and buzz off.....thanx.....i have no time for Bullshit...we don't speak so that means stay out of my way...and don't think you can come on here and bust my balls....GOOD BYE...

Originally posted by bobydigital

why don't you make like an EX and and buzz off.....thanx.....i have no time for Bullshit...we don't speak so that means stay out of my way...and don't think you can come on here and bust my balls....GOOD BYE...

I def. make like an ex but dont tell me to buzz off and your welcome!!! u think i have time for bullshit....i have stayed out of your way....cant take a little joke...not trying to bust balls...sorry came on and heard razor jokes....thought it was funny---my bad---im sorry, but u dont have to be so nasty---who fucked over who anyway---again sorry and will stay out of your business

I def. make like an ex but dont tell me to buzz off and your welcome!!! u think i have time for bullshit....i have stayed out of your way....cant take a little joke...not trying to bust balls...sorry came on and heard razor jokes....thought it was funny---my bad---im sorry, but u dont have to be so nasty---who fucked over who anyway---again sorry and will stay out of your business

Good-bye.

ahhhh....good calll.....the post it is.....i love it......yo see what you started asshole......what did i tell you about the x topic......DUESCHBAG.......stop fucking around....

Jessica as per my request you must delete your CP name

No need to linger on a conversation I started

hey ya doin

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Jessica as per my request you must delete your CP name

No need to linger on a conversation I started

hey ya doin

i will never linger another convo u started but only because someone we no needs a tissue:boohoo: ----sorry billy (was just haven fun ---i will back off on your request. bye:D

i will never linger another convo u started but only because someone we no needs a tissue:boohoo: ----sorry billy (was just haven fun ---i will back off on your request. bye:D

Keep pushin' the buttons sweetheart....there's no need for it.....but since you're not giving it up.....all i am saying to you is....FIND YOUR OWN FRIENDS AND LEAVE MINE ALONE!!!....there is nothing wrong with that statement....their friendship with you was only due to me...and now that is over..

Keep pushin' the buttons sweetheart....there's no need for it.....but since you're not giving it up.....all i am saying to you is....FIND YOUR OWN FRIENDS AND LEAVE MINE ALONE!!!....there is nothing wrong with that statement....their friendship with you was only due to me...and now that is over..

can I be friends with Razor.............. not to be funny but just a thought :cool:

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

hey ...... leave my friend eternitygirl alone !!!!!!!!

not that she needs my help beause she is from west milford and girls up there are raised to take care of themselves ....... i bet you she can hold her own against you

shut up you pussy

bobby choopa may close a deal now!!!! watch out

yup....there he is the only scumbag friend i have that will not stick with me.....just because he needs some ass......f*cking dueschbag!!

excellent statement

Choopa thinks like Bill Clinton with his dick not his head (I mean possibly his head toooooooo)

Watch it he may offer you a cigar next