Clubplanet Nightlife Community

avalon sat/ Info please.

Originally posted by notallthere666

Anyone can give me info on what the crowd/music is like ?

this saturday:

HALLOWEEN EXTRAVIGANZA @ AVALON

Hosted by Patricia Fields, Cesar Galindo and Hotel Venus.

Join us this Friday, October 31st for a spectacular Halloween celebration - the HALLOWEEN Extravaganza Ball in the original house of decadence & debauchery with freaks, goblins and ghosts. Oh My! You may even be able to commune with parishioners of a bygone era in this Gothic-style vestige to all kinds of worship or you may just want to party like a crazy freak!!! Either way we’ll have treats in store for you...

HOUSE & HIP HOP

Main Room:

Serge Devant

Jason Jollins

Walden

Alex Koffman

Stretch Armstrong in the Lap Lounge

10pm til close

I went to Avalon last weekend on Friday & Saturday....I had a GREAT time both nights :D The crowd is OK...but when is the crowd ever PERFECT....plus everyone has a different opinion of what "perfect crowd" is anyway .....so if I were you notallthere666, I would try going there once so then you can make your own judgement :D

the music was excellnt when I went BOTH nights & the sound was good, Drinks WERE EXCELLENT!!! and there was always enough room to dance :D;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

this saturday:

HALLOWEEN EXTRAVIGANZA @ AVALON

Hosted by Patricia Fields, Cesar Galindo and Hotel Venus.

Join us this Friday, October 31st for a spectacular Halloween celebration - the HALLOWEEN Extravaganza Ball in the original house of decadence & debauchery with freaks, goblins and ghosts. Oh My! You may even be able to commune with parishioners of a bygone era in this Gothic-style vestige to all kinds of worship or you may just want to party like a crazy freak!!! Either way we’ll have treats in store for you...

HOUSE & HIP HOP

Main Room:

Serge Devant

Jason Jollins

Walden

Alex Koffman

Stretch Armstrong in the Lap Lounge

10pm til close

I went to Avalon last weekend on Friday & Saturday....I had a GREAT time both nights :D The crowd is OK...but when is the crowd ever PERFECT....plus everyone has a different opinion of what "perfect crowd" is anyway .....so if I were you notallthere666, I would try going there once so then you can make your own judgement :D

the music was excellnt when I went BOTH nights & the sound was good, Drinks WERE EXCELLENT!!! and there was always enough room to dance :D;)

Thanks for the info... I’m thinking either there or deep. It’s for my b-day so I want to maximize my fun lol