Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deckjunkies @ The Bulldog Lounge Nov. 1st

demo909

AWE.....SHIZZIE!!! We are bring'n the funk to shake your junk in the trunk!

This Saturday Nov. 1st is the premire of the deckjunkies new monthly residency at 'Sub-Merge' @ Bulldog Lounge in Ft. Lauderdale. Each month we will showcase 3 different deckjunkies and their music styles. This weeks lineup:

Kurtis Patrick (Sub-merge resident, deckjunkie 2001 competition winner)

Sean Bauzay (decjunkie 2001 showcase winner)

Michael Louis (deckjunkie 2002 showcase winner)

Check out all the info on the flyer below. Pm me for guestlist and more details

submerge_flyer.jpg

Originally posted by aj2234

good job, you spelled sean's name right!

as opposed to......:rolleyes::D

Can't wait for saturday night to see what happens. I've contacted my people. Now you get your people to contact their people and so forth.....

:direct::letsgo::beer::party::pint:

Originally posted by saleen351

guido anthems :confused:

Probably not....but a certian oprea track might make it out of the bag for next months party.

All you 954's should come out for this one. Best music you'll be hearing up there for awhile....hands down:cool:

Originally posted by demo909

Probably not....but a certian oprea track might make it out of the bag for next months party.

All you 954's should come out for this one. Best music you'll be hearing up there for awhile....hands down:cool:

Yo you got any hip-hop? :D

Originally posted by erickamikaze

wow 2 nights with Sean and breaks, and all in Ft Lauderdale. This weekend kicks ass. See you all:tongue:

I'm going all out with the breaks for the afterhours but I'm mixing it up for the deckjunkie party. I need my house fix too you know?

Will you ever forgive me? lol

House is still cool right? :tongue:

Originally posted by demo909

Fuck... what timing..

Me and the Mrs (my mrs!) are staying down at the beach for the weekend for a little mini-vacation, and its the weekend everything is happening in broward by our house!! :mad:

Originally posted by shroomy

Fuck... what timing..

Me and the Mrs (my mrs!) are staying down at the beach for the weekend for a little mini-vacation, and its the weekend everything is happening in broward by our house!! :mad:

damnit, shrooms! :mad:

When's the next house party? :D

Originally posted by shroomy

Fuck... what timing..

:laugh: :laugh: I feel ya.. I all ready made plans to go to my buddies place in South Beach on Saturday night.... figures, the saturday nite i want to go out the good shits going on in broward:mad: