Clubplanet Nightlife Community

trick or treat?~!?

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

how come the treat part stayed around but not the trick??? the whole thing is trick or treat... if you do not provide the children with a treat you get tricked... yet nobody does that anymore??? effin slackers...

:laugh:

i remember one yr i went trick or treating and i got a trick instead of a treat, i was upset boese.gif

how come the treat part stayed around but not the trick??? the whole thing is trick or treat... if you do not provide the children with a treat you get tricked... yet nobody does that anymore??? effin slackers...

When they didnt have candy and didnt answer the door I use break sumptin or take sumptin... Nothing big but I made sure i got sumptin.

Times are different when we were young you could do things to ppl when you didnt get candy like t.p. a house egg the windows or shaving cream what ever but .....

hell I barely let my daughter out to go trick or treat b/c there are too many fuck up ppl in the world

Originally posted by Reeni

Times are different when we were young you could do things to ppl when you didnt get candy like t.p. a house egg the windows or shaving cream what ever but .....

hell I barely let my daughter out to go trick or treat b/c there are too many fuck up ppl in the world

hell yeh... My neice goes during the day and once it starts getting dark she comes inside. If she wants more candy we take her to the candy store. She is usually tired after a while anyway.

Originally posted by Reeni

:werd:i remember when i use to live here in the city i use to get lots of candy and everything was peaceful and fun, times have changed

u and i have a few tricks in common....;)

...i think the trick to the "trick" is that it lasts a lot longer...throughout the year. Think about how many tricks cross your path all year round. ;)

...anyway, I'll be bringing some tricks with me tomorrow night! :eek: