Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you for attending DeKo last night..

Nu Society Thursday's would like to thank everyone for coming out last night. Last night was another team effort for making another successful night. HUGE turn out with lots of energy.

Thanks to Jerry X doing a great job at the door with his pimpen outfit, HOLLAAAAAA ( JOE"SSS ). Also Marcomaxin with his pimpen outfit as well, holla that !. Thanks to Anthony Vazquez for setting the evening. Great set by Troy St. Charles :bowdown: and Dj Unique :bowdown: . Cant forget about Klutch at Level 2 :bowdown: Nice meeting you TraceTee :) now I know who you are, so I''ll come by and say hello :D . Dramaqueenb thanks for the drinks. Sorry to hear you wasnt feeling well :( Get better :) ! Joe nice for you to show up and you stayed late too.

See everyone next Thursday !!!!

Victor Soto

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deko was a good time last night thanks. I think I am still drunk and I blame it all on Kosta that Bald bastard. BTW -my thanks to the dude at the door - and It was nice meeting some of you - Marcoooooooooooo - I got to work at 7 baby :D Trooper

Originally posted by jarmenio

Honestly that was the best time ever!!! Anthony, Troy, Unique & Klutch were off the Meat Rack!!! Victor I dont I want 7 up I want coca cola :laugh: :laugh:

I know you want coca cola, lol..

Man o man, I see that they are 3 of us up and early. I bet our eyes are puffed out, our bodies feel shot, and by 2pm we wish we were home sleeping cause that is when it kicks in :laugh:

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

I know you want coca cola, lol..

Man o man, I see that they are 3 of us up and early. I bet our eyes are puffed out, our bodies feel shot, and by 2pm we wish we were home sleeping cause that is when it kicks in :laugh:

Victor Soto

I feel Fine cause I am still Drunk and amped up on RedBull

I remember going to Deko had a great time from what I can remember but thats about it.

Big props to the door guy for hooking it up. (cant recall his name let alone much of the evening)

Nootsy good thing I didnt get pulled over driving to work I think Im still drunk.

Originally posted by kostaP

I remember going to Deko had a great time from what I can remember but thats about it.

Big props to the door guy for hooking it up. (cant recall his name let alone much of the evening)

Nootsy good thing I didnt get pulled over driving to work I think Im still drunk.

Kos - Drunk ??? YOu were in the middle of a shoot out last night talking to cops????????????????????????? oh and good luck at that million dollar presentation at work today , what was it? 10 am hehehehe:laugh:

Originally posted by kostaP

Good to see you Kosta,,, You owe me $10 too, :laugh:

Victor Soto

Great to see you anthony!!!!

What Up Vic.

Great Fuckin night last night.

Kosta P....You are GAY.....See you next week though!!!

Jarmenio......You nasty alcoholic.

Andy77...where's my tip?? LOL

Carl and Jerry....Thanks for the support. Looking forward to seeing you gusy next week.

Bus and Steph.....You gusy are GREAT!!!!

Thanks for the 330am phone call!!!!

See you gusy fro dinner next week.

Troy.....Your the best truck driver i know.

asuave...saw you for like 5 minutes.

(i do want to apologize to everyone for the wait at the bar, but as you all noticed, i was VERY busy the entire night)

Looking forward 2 seeing all of you next week.

Its going to get OUT OF HAND!!!

Oh...nice meeting bmw4jay and whitecamaro.

Originally posted by troystcharles1

KOSTAP...THANKS FOR STOPPING BY THE BOOTH, IT WAS GOOD TO FINALLY PUT A FACE TO THE NAME...BIG UPS TO THE ENTIRE DEKO THURSDAY CREW...THANKS FOR MAKING IT ANOTHER UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT...:clap: :clap: :clap:

Great job from what i can remember

Originally posted by troystcharles1

KOSTAP...THANKS FOR STOPPING BY THE BOOTH, IT WAS GOOD TO FINALLY PUT A FACE TO THE NAME...BIG UPS TO THE ENTIRE DEKO THURSDAY CREW...THANKS FOR MAKING IT ANOTHER UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT...:clap: :clap: :clap:

Great set Troy, always surprise me with your selection.

Keep it up...

Victor Soto

Marco....you are a doll!!! Once again thanks for everything!! We do dinner next week for your B-day and then there will be yet another memorable night at Deko next Thursday....Bus and I cant wait!! Yes anytime we love to give those bangedup.com phone calls......We also do Parties!!! lol

Kosta...we miss you so much....nice being picked up by you...xoxox Your mask that you gave me I was walking up to people there I had no idea who they were and saying Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......

Carl and Jerry always a pleasure!!!! Carl Ya F***ed up yet bro?? LMAO!!! See ya guys this Sat at Taste!!!

Armenio you are too funny!!!!

Originally posted by stephanie74

Kosta...we miss you so much....nice being picked up by you...xoxox Your mask that you gave me I was walking up to people there I had no idea who they were and saying Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......

I picked you up?? I kinda remember the mask.

It was great seeing you I remember I walked down to find youguys but got sidetracked and then lost track of the evening.

Great to see Kosta P, Brian1500, Splash, Bus, Steph, Vic, Jerry X.

Didnt mant to see marcomaxim but I did and now again I am paying for it at work on Friday!

Work is that what Im supposed to be doing here.

Joe I left my wallet on top of the ATM at deko i think...i remember i went to take out money and then i had no money and no wallet i dont know what i did. what a mess.:doh:

Great to see Kosta P, Brian1500, Splash, Bus, Steph, Vic, Jerry X.

Didnt mant to see marcomaxim but I did and now again I am paying for it at work on Friday!

Always a pleaseure seeing homeboy. I'll be there for your birthday. But I'll be sure to eat a GOOD DINNER before I go to deko. :laugh: :laugh:

Victor Soto

Originally posted by stephanie74

Marco....you are a doll!!! Once again thanks for everything!! We do dinner next week for your B-day and then there will be yet another memorable night at Deko next Thursday....Bus and I cant wait!! Yes anytime we love to give those bangedup.com phone calls......We also do Parties!!! lol

Carl and Jerry always a pleasure!!!! Carl Ya F***ed up yet bro?? LMAO!!! See ya guys this Sat at Taste!!!

Armenio you are too funny!!!!

Steph.....You and Jon are Great!!!

No....Thank You guys!!!

Next week in going to be insane.

We will do dinner and Bourben maybe next Tuesday, when i get back from the DOMINICAN!!!!

Ill tell you about all the NNNNIIIICCCEEEEE Girls i met!! LOL

ARMENIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it whne you hate me on Fridays!!!