Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia @ Vinyl!!!!

place was packed man, nothing really else to say besides its always a great fuckin time there, danny is just a genius...his live mix to thriller DOPE!!!!! and his feather hat lol he's just a sick sick individual thats all i have to say

Oh Yea haha when he dropped 50 that was SICKKKKKK!!!!! haha go go go go go shorty hahamixin' that in with a dope beat, hes a nut man simple as that

i was one of the first one thru the doors and was satisfied with the opening dj whoever he was. There was a weird vibe in my opinion the whole night. Danny was great and to think he was even better when CHU & CEBALLOS were their. All in all i had a great night i couldnt hang though by 9somethng i was out the door. Some serious tunes were banging out of those speakers. If HOUSE MUSIC is dead then i guess im 5'7.

Originally posted by exit24e

Or how about when he remixed thriller.... LIVE!!

For the 3rd time now ... Anyone else also wanna say what about when he mixed thriller live do so now.... :blown:

Yes it def. was sick though....the whole night was, and as for silverbull i agree with you and the vibe there def. was a strange one that i felt but it was a good crowd in my eyes and alot of hot girls there, anyone see the chick with the white see through pants that were pulled down halfwayy on her ass and her thong showin :eek:

Originally posted by househead24

For the 3rd time now ... Anyone else also wanna say what about when he mixed thriller live do so now.... :blown:

Yes it def. was sick though....the whole night was, and as for silverbull i agree with you and the vibe there def. was a strange one that i felt but it was a good crowd in my eyes and alot of hot girls there, anyone see the chick with the white see through pants that were pulled down halfwayy on her ass and her thong showin :eek:

That was called sarcasm, i wasn't even there.