Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sick Night @ Taste.... Joe, Moo, Digga & Choopa..

Jerry Thanxs for the accomodations.

Had a great time. There was an overall good looking crowd there.

Alot of hot girls and the music just made me reminise of the good old days. Also the half price drinks helped alot. Looking foward till next time.

Big ups to Carl aswell.

Mane

Originally posted by temptschick

joe giorgio was sick sick sick last night!!!

Best time I have had since the summer!!!

There were so many good songs right in a row that by the end I couldnt take anymore!!!!

Mad props to Choopa, Moo and of course, Rodigga!!

Good job guys!!

hell yeah, it was deffinatly a great night!!! glad to see billy also come out b4 sp... good lookin kid!

hey god .... maybe if you showed uip instead of just running your mouth you would have had something positive to say about the party instead of being a jerkoff !!!

and to everybody else . . . . . . i glad everybody had a good time. i had a great time playing for you all. and i am sure joe, moo & rod feel the same !!

when you say they played alot of new & sick musik & how you had a great time i also for the first time,this past thurs they had some BAD ASS DEEJAY i think his name is anthony vasquez & i don't know where he came from. Out of 3 hours of straight muzik i only new 2 songs & i know alot of muzic. I'm there all of the time & that had to be one of the best thursday nights in a long time since the opening. Do you know if he is there new deejay? GOOD MUZIC ALWAS BRINGS IN HOT WOMEN WHICH BRINGS IN A GOOD CROWD!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

Sick job guys.. i cant thank you guys enough.. u kept the energy flowing all night.. it was so good.. that we stayed open an extra 45 mins.... !!! great night... see u guys next week for the aniversary party with joe giorgio!!!

Just curious...if it was so SICK, why didn't someone other than a promoter start a thread about it...

I smell dogshit!

Originally posted by notyou

Just curious...if it was so SICK, why didn't someone other than a promoter start a thread about it...

I smell dogshit!

because if u havent noticed, i was congratulating the djs on a job well done.... but obviously ur too stupid to even notice the point.... :blown:

well ill be honest, i also had a great time at taste. really classy looking crowd, sick vibe too!!! yes notyou, i said sick.. u gonna cry about it :laugh: anyways, i feel that taste is a really good spot for saturday nights. i also ate dinner there before the night started, and the food was excellent!! i will deffinatly be back again, thanks for the hookup jerry! nice seeing u again cutie ! :love2:

Originally posted by hottieboombody

well ill be honest, i also had a great time at taste. really classy looking crowd, sick vibe too!!! yes notyou, i said sick.. u gonna cry about it :laugh: anyways, i feel that taste is a really good spot for saturday nights. i also ate dinner there before the night started, and the food was excellent!! i will deffinatly be back again, thanks for the hookup jerry! nice seeing u again cutie ! :love2:

oh look yet another friend of a promoter saying how sick a place is:laugh:

Originally posted by hottieboombody

You too babe, thanks for coming out nd bringing the ladies!!!

john: keep hating bro... if thats what it takes for u to feel "cool", than so be it! :laugh: fucking tough guys... can talk a big storm up on the computer but when the time comes, there just little pussys... :nono:

john: keep hating bro... if thats what it takes for u to feel "cool", than so be it! :laugh: fucking tough guys... can talk a big storm up on the computer but when the time comes, there just little pussys... :nono:

were pussies because we have our own opinions. like i'm almost scared of you? i will say it a gain, taste is a nice place but not a place to have classics.

Sounds like a threat......isn't Taste a restaurant?