Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why are american men SO forward...

britchick69

but only.. in my experience to an extent.. i was over in New York earlier this year and ... i have about 8 business acrds given to me in as many hours.. that was just doing the tourist thing around NYC and generally.. not looking for a man!... are most American me liking the Brit accent on women.. apparantly I'm quite well spoken... anyway.. I'm rambling nonsense.. sorry...:):eek:

Originally posted by britchick69

i assume that you are attempting to be bitchy.. or sarcastic... the question ids why?

No people from NY just get right to the point, if you dont like it, it is what is, and don't let the door hit you in the ass.

well... that's cool... tell me more..... what is it about the accent?

As far as the accent being a factor, not just in America, but across the globe this occurs. You have a different accent that just uncontrollable sounds sexy whether you intend to or not. I mean. Same thing with French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, etc.

The mystic of someone foreign, it just enticing.

Same thing happens in reverse, some country's guys and gals are crazy about the american accent, or even nationwide. Texan gals, seem hotter becuase of the southern bell sound. And finally the Jersey/New Yorker accent is attractive to others as well.

;)

I don't feel like we are straight forward at all.

On your last trip here, were you able to experience Bukkaki? A trip to NYC without it is like your cheating yourself. If for some reason you didn't get a chance to...PM me and I'll set something up for you next time you come. Hope you come back soon!

but only.. in my experience to an extent.. i was over in New York earlier this year and ... i have about 8 business acrds given to me in as many hours.. that was just doing the tourist thing around NYC and generally.. not looking for a man!... are most American me liking the Brit accent on women.. apparantly I'm quite well spoken... anyway.. I'm rambling nonsense.. sorry...:):eek:

I cant stand accents.. There unatractive.