Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why are american men SO forward...

britchick69

...its all in the hips....its all in the hips...lol

...just to reiterate what's been said - the typical american male is almost too direct because he lacks tact, class, and creativity...but in fairness to my patriots, a man that is a pig can be found in any country, anywhere in the world...take italian men for instance - they may wine and dine you and make you feel oh so feminine - but are fucking every other girl on the bus...so it really isnt about methodology so much as source....there are creative, classy tactful americans that can be direct as well...don't take the few that you met as an example for the gene pool, there are many of us that have new and innovative ways to try to get into your pants....:)

Originally posted by phatman

...its all in the hips....its all in the hips...lol

...just to reiterate what's been said - the typical american male is almost too direct because he lacks tact, class, and creativity...but in fairness to my patriots, a man that is a pig can be found in any country, anywhere in the world...take italian men for instance - they may wine and dine you and make you feel oh so feminine - but are fucking every other girl on the bus...so it really isnt about methodology so much as source....there are creative, classy tactful americans that can be direct as well...don't take the few that you met as an example for the gene pool, there are many of us that have new and innovative ways to try to get into your pants....:)

Very well said. I must strongly disagree on the original point that American men are more assertive etc then their European counterparts. On the contrary, when it comes to gender specific behavior there are more commonalities found across all borders.

Except one thing, Italian men are better lovers ;)

jk

Originally posted by starvingartist

Very well said. I must strongly disagree on the original point that American men are more assertive etc then their European counterparts. On the contrary, when it comes to gender specific behavior there are more commonalities found across all borders.

Except one thing, Italian men are better lovers ;)

jk

Agree:werd: whoa... I just realized that Im Italian.... hmm...

What where you just saying?;):laugh: