Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnholmes, Godisadj.......

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joegio

so....how is the pizza below the loft that you spin at?

wakeup...mind you 360 was a ghetto shithole that was more of a joke than anything....you are definitely one of these closet dj's who thinks his shit don't stink......you are probably one of those dj's who sits in his basement playing mixes for his friend saying, 'guys, i am off the hook right'.....but then you have your friends saying to themselves 'this guy couldn't mix with a black and decker blender'......you definitely sound like sneakers in a dryer bc not one person on this website has ever heard of you...maybe only the cook @ roman pizza ... you know... the pizzeria below the loft.....pretty cool buddy......and why don't you ask anthony the real deal over 3shitty and me leaving the hoodbridge crowd to go back to abyss.

offer still stands......anytime...anywhere, record for record...or as you like to say cd for 'your' record....homo....enjoy the loft....keep it comin boys....having a blast now!

kid wakeup will put you to shame..

and im sorry but the 718 loft parties are more repsected than more than half of the shithole clubs in jersey.

Originally posted by christianjay

and im sorry but the 718 loft parties are more repsected than more than half of the shithole clubs in jersey.

aLL YOU DOUCHEBAGS RUN YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS LIKE WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE, WHERE DO YOU SPIN???

LAST TIME I CHECKED JOE IS A COMMON NAME TO ANYONE THAT GOES OUT AROUND HERE, PEOPLE LIKE HIS STYLE.

ALL OF YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT AND NOBODY HAS RESPONDED. SO SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS UNTIL YOU PUT UP.

THE REASON YOU DONT SPIN IN JERSEY IS BECAUSE YOU ARE NOBODY...... ALL OF YOU

GO SUCK WAKEUPS DICK

Originally posted by carguy19

aLL YOU DOUCHEBAGS RUN YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS LIKE WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE, WHERE DO YOU SPIN???

LAST TIME I CHECKED JOE IS A COMMON NAME TO ANYONE THAT GOES OUT AROUND HERE, PEOPLE LIKE HIS STYLE.

ALL OF YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT AND NOBODY HAS RESPONDED. SO SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS UNTIL YOU PUT UP.

GO SUCK WAKEUPS DICK

A. I dont spin, shut up with that nonsense

B. Anyone who knows promoters could become a common name, whether they are good or not, thats in ny and nj.

C. IF you call me out, i got no problem answering you back, so shut up with that shit.

D. The Reason I dont spin in NJ, is because, I DONT SPIN. And even if i did, i wouldnt even want to spin in this state.

E. Why dont you go suck wakeups dick? Im just stating my opinion.

Originally posted by christianjay

LOOKS LIKE SOME QUEER ASS FELATIO GOING ON TO ME......

:confused:

TAKE YOU FOOT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, AND YOUR MOUTH OFF OF HIS DICK

WAKEUP CANT MIX A DECK OF PLAYING CARDS COMPARED TO JOE

Whats up brotha...how you been????

Whats with all the beef bro???

Anyway...hit me on the PM.

Wanted 2 ask you a question.

Also....i tried calling Shawn...where's he playing at right now.

Hit me back.

Just one thing....JoeG is a very ggod friend and a super talented DJ.....so lets just state out opinions and others will respect. But Bad Mouthing is not cool.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Whats up brotha...how you been????

Whats with all the beef bro???

Anyway...hit me on the PM.

Wanted 2 ask you a question.

Also....i tried calling Shawn...where's he playing at right now.

Hit me back.

Just one thing....JoeG is a very ggod friend and a super talented DJ.....so lets just state out opinions and others will respect. But Bad Mouthing is not cool.

whats goin on marco..i been ok, yourself?

i just sent you a pm..

Originally posted by carguy19

GO SUCK WAKEUPS DICK

I dont spin but i forgot more about music then you will ever know. DJ Mike Loikith is one of my best freinds & i'll put him against any of these djs.

He just doesnt play the kiss the promoter ass game.

He likes Joe g & thinks he's cool so i'm not trying to start anything but hes as talented as any dj you know.

He will spinning resident @ another lounge real soon, just waiting for them to open.

Hes freinds with alot of DJS on here & then can vouch for him.

Also carguy its nothing personal but i dont think you know anything about music. You may be a great promoter & i'm happy for you. everybody has to make that green.