Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Regarding Joe and Rodd

I am not in the "Industry"...however..I have been going to Clubs since I was 14 going to the Surf Club and XS Teen Nights.......

I have worked at the Surf Club...barback and bouncer...

I have been to all the Jersey Clubs...and a lot of NYC Clubs...I have experienced the gay Twilo...Exit a few years ago and of course Factory....I have been to the smaller places like GO, 151, SPA and Eugenes...

I have been to Clubs in London, France and Italy...

I have been to Cancun on Spring Break and lived in

La Boom..with Bigtime of course.....

I have been to Miami, D.C. and Baltimore...visting a lot of Clubs there...I spent 5 months in D.C........

I will say this.....as a guy who enjoys going to Clubs...I could give two fucks if the DJ uses CDs, MP3's or Records...I only care if they can motivate the crowd and deliver the energy that I seek........

I sense jealousy on this board.........

I think Rod knows what the crowd likes and that is what makes him a good DJ.....same thing with Joe and Moo.....although I get the sense that Joe actually knows his shit!

Once again...this is coming from a guy who enjoys Skribble live as well as Kirk Lopez...two people who know how to deliver energy.....Rydell and Denny are a given...

Originally posted by njstacked2

I am not in the "Industry"...however..I have been going to Clubs since I was 14 going to the Surf Club and XS Teen Nights.......

I have worked at the Surf Club...barback and bouncer...

I have been to all the Jersey Clubs...and a lot of NYC Clubs...I have experienced the gay Twilo...Exit a few years ago and of course Factory....I have been to the smaller places like GO, 151, SPA and Eugenes...

I have been to Clubs in London, France and Italy...

I have been to Cancun on Spring Break and lived in

La Boom..with Bigtime of course.....

I have been to Miami, D.C. and Baltimore...visting a lot of Clubs there...I spent 5 months in D.C........

I will say this.....as a guy who enjoys going to Clubs...I could give two fucks if the DJ uses CDs, MP3's or Records...I only care if they can motivate the crowd and deliver the energy that I seek........

I sense jealousy on this board.........

I think Rod knows what the crowd likes and that is what makes him a good DJ.....same thing with Joe and Moo.....although I get the sense that Joe actually knows his shit!

Once again...this is coming from a guy who enjoys Skribble live as well as Kirk Lopez...two people who know how to deliver energy.....Rydell and Denny are a given...

Well Said!

Just turned 25.....

There have been 3 transitions that took place....

#1. In the early 90's you had the Freestyle Guidos...

#2. 1995-1998 Mixed Guido/Surfer/Jock/Metal Crew...very very strange..........

#3. 1999-2003...Strictly House with a little Rap....I know that because in 1999 I had to bounce Teen Night....it was too funny...!