disco-1106-back.jpg

IT'S TIME FOR THE REVOLUTION...

Sunday November 9th 5am

a special event

a rare nyc appearance by

international superstar dj

TOM STEPHAN aka SUPERCHUMBO

he'll be spinning a long set of the Tom Stephan

signature sound of deep tribal & funky beats...

doors 5am-3pm

alcohol served at 12 noon plus a Powerbar

reduced admission all night (day)

$20 on the clubplanet guestlist

Discotheque

17 west 19th st

(btw 5th & 6th aves) NYC

ah man i wish i was back in ibiza...but in all honesty how much of a crowd do they get cause i just cant picture disctheque being afterhours on a saturday night and going til the afternoon...but more power to them for getting great, underrated talent like Tom "Superchumbo" Stephan unlike Sound Factory where u have all those clones listening to remixes of Mariah Carey and Los Divino (what a fuckin joke)

ah man i wish i was back in ibiza...but in all honesty how much of a crowd do they get cause i just cant picture disctheque being afterhours on a saturday night and going til the afternoon...but more power to them for getting great, underrated talent like Tom "Superchumbo" Stephan unlike Sound Factory where u have all those clones listening to remixes of Mariah Carey and Los Divino (what a fuckin joke)