Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Caruch Is Just Jealous Of Everyone Around Him

Caruch Is Just Jealous Of Everyone Around Him  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Caruch Is Just Jealous Of Everyone Around Him

• You may post replies
    • You may post attachments

Well I haven't been on club planet for awhile, but as soon as I do check what's been going on lately, it's always Mark Carucci...bitching about everyone around him. Such promoters, friends, clubs, etc..... ENOUGH!!!!!!!!! We all know that you are still a baby at 25 years old. You have no respect for others no matter how nice they are to you.. tou will still bitch. AND YOU ARE NOT THE MOST GORGEOUS GUY ON THIS PLANNET.... AND NOT EVEN IN JERSEY..... YOU ARE LUCKY IF YOU WOULD BE ON THE AVERAGE SIDE!!!!!! STOP BEING SO FULL OF YOURSELF.... AND STOP THINKING THAT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD KNOWS YOU... OR WANTS TO BE LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!:finger2:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by babyjulz

Well I haven't been on club planet for awhile, but as soon as I do check what's been going on lately, it's always Mark Carucci...bitching about everyone around him. Such promoters, friends, clubs, etc..... ENOUGH!!!!!!!!! We all know that you are still a baby at 25 years old. You have no respect for others no matter how nice they are to you.. tou will still bitch. AND YOU ARE NOT THE MOST GORGEOUS GUY ON THIS PLANNET.... AND NOT EVEN IN JERSEY..... YOU ARE LUCKY IF YOU WOULD BE ON THE AVERAGE SIDE!!!!!! STOP BEING SO FULL OF YOURSELF.... AND STOP THINKING THAT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD KNOWS YOU... OR WANTS TO BE LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!:finger2:

You know - if you stay off your back you will see that your frustration and hatred towards men will start to subside. :D

Another satisfied Carucci customer. What did he bang you tell you he respects you and he'll definately call you.

If you didnt spread your legs easier than Philadelphia cream cheese maybe you wouldnt be so upset. Why dont you hold off till the second date before you put out next time.

Originally posted by kostaP

Another satisfied Carucci customer. What did he bang you tell you he respects you and he'll definately call you.

If you didnt spread your legs easier than Philadelphia cream cheese maybe you wouldnt be so upset. Why dont you hold off till the second date before you put out next time.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: MAybe if she is nice I will get Caruch to call her back

Originally posted by nootsy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: MAybe if she is nice I will get Caruch to call her back

Fuck that Carucci gets hot chicks so she must be at least decent.

Since he's obviously done with her tell him to give me her number.

BabyJulz I'll even buy you a nice steak dinner before I ramrod you. I'll even take you out for lobster if you like anal.

Noots Deko thursday??

Fuck that Carucci gets hot chicks so she must be at least decent.

Since he's obviously done with her tell him to give me her number.

BabyJulz I'll even buy you a nice steak dinner before I ramrod you. I'll even take you out for lobster if you like anal.

Noots Deko thursday??

If Kos is takin you out you must be hot....... and easy.

Possibly - It killed me last week.

Originally posted by nootsy

If Kos is takin you out you must be hot....... and easy.

Possibly - It killed me last week.

I dont know her Im sayin if Caruch banged her she must be ok at least. He gets hotties. She def. sounds easy a little irrate and PSYCHO. Fuck that I dont need any more drama in my life.

Im gonna be drama free for the rest of 2003.

It almost killed both of us last week.:blown:. Ill drive this week ;)

HAHAHAHAHA I Guess all of you don't know Carucci as well as you think!!!!! Can't judge a book by its cover!!!!

on the contrary we all know carucci all too well we just dont give a flying fuck about what you have to say.

We've all heard the stories and whatever but bottom line he's an all right guy and youre a played out hoe. :blown:

LOL Call me whatever you like... I really don't give flying f*ck !!!!

But at the same time since you don't know me, you really can't call me shit!!!!! So get over yourself..... because all of you Jerzy boys (accept a few ) seem to be a bit full of yourselves. With those needles up your asses.!!!!!!!!!

But at the same time since you don't know me, you really can't call me shit!!!!! So get over yourself..... because all of you Jerzy boys (accept a few ) seem to be a bit full of yourselves. With those needles up your asses.!!!!!!!!!

The only needle that goes up Kos ass is Marcos needle dick:D Listen we do know you - cause one thing we do know is an angry ho (I am a poet) - anyway

sweetie Im far from a meathead trust me.

BTW learn youre proper grammar you want to use except instead of accept. for example:

Everyone accepts you for being a dirty skanky hoe except for your momma. Got it. See the difference??

Kosta I would post a pic, but I seen yours and it aint so pretty. And really, my face is really to beautiful for your shots!!!! So why don't you ask someone else!!!!!

By the way you should learn a bit of grammar too.

Kosta - your not pretty? Damn and all this time Im thinking Kosta is a pretty boy. Maybe Marco wont tap that ass after all. Babyjulz - I believe that if you were hot you would put up - so shut up please.

Kosta I would post a pic, but I seen yours and it aint so pretty. And really, my face is really to beautiful for your shots!!!! So why don't you ask someone else!!!!!

By the way you should learn a bit of grammar too.

OMG I thinkI know who you are.

What do I need to learn a bit of grammar for?? If im not mistaken you havent hit the ripe old age of 21 yet and yet you were used abused and discarded like yesterdays trash. Sweetie why dont youget on your knees and do what you do best. I'll even let you keep the change of the $10 bill this time.

Every one here has seen my pic and maybe according to you im not pretty but why dont we let eberyone else be the judge. Lets see what creature is saying I "aint so pretty" and Honey I dont discriminate no one is really too beautiful for my shots.

So you gonna post your pic or STFU

And further more you fucking retard how is this in any way shape or form a poll. Are you that brain dead or did you catch too many cumshots to the head/eyes/face/nose/and mouth

Kos I say she posts a pic - I want to see this beast