Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko This Saturday 11/8/03...

This Saturday to say thanks to all the loyal people who have supported Deko since day one we are offering an open bar from 9pm-11pm downstairs with the one and only Richie Santana spinning. This is a invite only private party so those of you who are my loyal customers e-mail me at joe111774@aol.com to get on the invite list, In the main room will be opening DJ John Roberts(Cheetah, Discoteque) from 9pm-11pm, then Resident DJ Richie Santana on the main floor, DJ Klutch spins the best of Hip Hop, R & B, Old School downstairs. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist/Table Reservations.

Originally posted by jarmenio

This Saturday to say thanks to all the loyal people who have supported Deko since day one we are offering an open bar from 9pm-11pm downstairs with the one and only Richie Santana spinning. This is a invite only private party so those of you who are my loyal customers e-mail me at joe111774@aol.com to get on the invite list, In the main room will be opening DJ John Roberts(Cheetah, Discoteque) from 9pm-11pm, then Resident DJ Richie Santana on the main floor, DJ Klutch spins the best of Hip Hop, R & B, Old School downstairs. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist/Table Reservations.

One day we have to put our Sat party aside for one night and JAM.

GOT ME!!! (Menage)

Victor Soto

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Wow...its things like this that make me and my friends hit deKo every saturday. It's nice to be appreciated :D . John Roberts also got some ill style behind the decks. :rock:

Yeah ive been wanting to give him a night for awhile so this is a big night for me.

I really hope people come out early to hear this kid play. hes sooo talented. Def one of the up and coming stars.

Ill see you there early!