Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday Somebitch!

phuturephunk

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

happy b day girlie ur s is 2 days after mine!!!!!!!!!!

this is not sugarnspice69's birthday thread so please remove your slop drenched snout from it and calmly walk back into the pen until you are called up.

But since you already opened that cum deposit you call a mouth, yours truely shall kill two dodo's with one stone.

Your both one year closer of doing this world a favour by decreasing the fugly mammal population. ;)

Originally posted by rizzo

this is not sugarnspice69's birthday thread so please remove your slop drenched snout from it and calmly walk back into the pen until you are called up.

But since you already opened that cum deposit you call a mouth, yours truely shall kill two dodo's with one stone.

Your both one year closer of doing this world a favour by decreasing the fugly mammal population. ;)

whos dick is up your homosexual ass :blown:

whos dick is up your homosexual ass :blown:

Certainly not that tar-tooth Beaver Cleaver walking experiment DarellG's. I only enjoy pigs in blankets during BBQ's or Catering Parties tootsie.

Speaking of homosexual tendencys I find it interesting that good ole Darell hasnt morphed into Carson, Kyan, Thom, Ted or Jai after taking a good ole whiff of your beefy starfish which reminded him of Captain Jack's fishsticks.

Certainly not that tar-tooth Beaver Cleaver walking experiment DarellG's. I only enjoy pigs in blankets during BBQ's or Catering Parties tootsie.

Speaking of homosexual tendencys I find it interesting that good ole Darell hasnt morphed into Carson, Kyan, Thom, Ted or Jai after taking a good ole whiff of your beefy starfish which reminded him of Captain Jack's fishsticks.

wow u are quite the clever one with that come back, is that u in ur avatar? because i wouildnt b surprised if it was , u obvioulsy have nothing else better to do with your life then to bash others, oh and by the way if u are talking about someone in particular learn how to spell their name asshole especially if u see his name posted 7483265845 times on these boards, here lemmie help you , repeat after me D-A-R-R-E-L-L , ok now u try!!!! fuckin faggot ass

wow u are quite the clever one with that come back, is that u in ur avatar? because i wouildnt b surprised if it was , u obvioulsy have nothing else better to do with your life then to bash others, oh and by the way if u are talking about someone in particular learn how to spell their name asshole especially if u see his name posted 7483265845 times on these boards, here lemmie help you , repeat after me D-A-R-R-E-L-L , ok now u try!!!! fuckin faggot ass

Hey sugar yeah thats me in my avatar, im not ashamed to show my true self....

Im sorry, I will remember that your buck-tooth boyfriend has two R's instead of one. I should have read all of his 7483265845 posts. How embarassing, I will hang my head in shame.

But please piggy, dont rase your voice at me or I'll be forced to prune that old-english pompadour resting ontop of your mis-shapen fetus like skull and give you a fresh downsouth Cleetus like backhand knocking out all of your stalagmite shaped crest whitening strip abused chicklets having you give DARRELL sloppy gumjobs for the rest of your life.

Hey sugar yeah thats me in my avatar, im not ashamed to show my true self....

Im sorry, I will remember that your buck-tooth boyfriend has two R's instead of one. I should have read all of his 7483265845 posts. How embarassing, I will hang my head in shame.

But please piggy, dont rase your voice at me or I'll be forced to prune that old-english pompadour resting ontop of your mis-shapen fetus like skull and give you a fresh downsouth Cleetus like backhand knocking out all of your stalagmite shaped crest whitening strip abused chicklets having you give DARRELL sloppy gumjobs for the rest of your life.

maybe oneday your replies will ctually make some sence, but in the mean time keep going u are actually ammusing me.................. ready ? go!!!!

maybe oneday your replies will ctually make some sence, but in the mean time keep going u are actually ammusing me.................. ready ? go!!!!

maybe oneday yorr replies wil ctually make some sense, but in the meen time keep going u are actually ammmusing me.................. ready ? go!!!!

maybee oneday yourer rreplies will ctually make some sence, but in the time keep going u are actually ammmmusing me.................. ready ? go!!!!

meby wonday yerr repliz will ctually make sum cents, butt in the meean time keep go in g u are actually ammusing ready ?...........me go!!!!

This is where the bus stop's, nice meeting you.

ciao.

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

neither of you can spell

but I'm suprised, that actually ever ended... :aright:

Wha Wha Whaaaat? Exscuse me but who lowered the ramp on the little blue bus to enable this troglodyte to wheel down and express his down-syndrome enhanced opinion? The next time we need your retard strength to lift some heavy electronic equipment onto atomicapple's yellow ricer van so he can make a honest buck on ebay I shall call upon thee, but up until then, please keep the straps of your headgear on tight.

Wha Wha Whaaaat? Exscuse me but who lowered the ramp on the little blue bus to enable this troglodyte to wheel down and express his down-syndrome enhanced opinion? The next time we need your retard strength to lift some heavy electronic equipment onto atomicapple's yellow ricer van so he can make a honest buck on ebay I shall call upon thee, but up until then, please keep the straps of your headgear on tight.

:zzz:

Congratulations, your member number is #386. As your preferred elephant foreskin collar will take 6 to 8 weeks to ship, here instead is a nice frilly tartan collar in the meantime. Wear it proudly, as your part of a rare breed of slaves.

scottishlion_1764_40050184

thanks for all the nice wishes on my bday.

myst chica, i cant wait to hang out, i miss you too. this weekend we will get together. :kiss2: i think notallthere wants to eat my cake if you know what i mean.. :tongue:

reeni we have to do our bday party thing. i want to go to scores, i have never been there... ;)

sugar, happy bday to you too.

:D