Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bANNED AGAIN

Guest notallthere888

Originally posted by kostaP

REDPLO.W4life:laugh: :laugh:

Dave do you realize this just looks mad cheesy.

It seems you ban him and ban the words red plow and upscale venue out of fear. Fear is a sign of weakness and insecurity...nuff said.

Im not even saying all that.. Im jsut saying ive contribute to his site ive been posting for years and tons of shit.. He cant take if i have a site?? bad karma dude...

Originally posted by notallthere444

Dave I don’t fucken get why you don’t mind evvveryone else and there mother promoting there shit but you have a vendetta against red plow...

hahahahah he banned notallthere888 too???:laugh:

Originally posted by notallthere444

Maybe red plowis blowing up bigger then i though and dave is involved with the internet underworld and wants to stop us:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We blocked a bunch of accounts that had invalid email addresses. Guess yours was one of them.

Going into your profile and putting in the correct email address would have fixed the problem. Conspiracy, please...

Originally posted by DaVe

We blocked a bunch of accounts that had invalid email addresses. Guess yours was one of them.

Going into your profile and putting in the correct email address would have fixed the problem. Conspiracy, please...

Hey Dave you never answered my question. Why block upscale venue.com??

Originally posted by DaVe

I was kidding,.

cool then. Can you unblock my original notallthere name?