Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Thursday November 6th @ DeKo

This Thursday November 6th @ DeKo Lounge

Music will be provided by Troy St. Charles and Dj Unique with special guest DJ Manny Da Greek. Come celebrate with our CP friends "MarcoMaxim" and "DIBS" for their birthdays !!!! Pre-Party downstairs with DJ Klutch and $3 Drinks from 8:30-10:30PM.

Come say hello to our CP/DEKO bartenders sexyinthecity, tracitee, and dramaqueenb.

Door by: Jerry X

To be placed on the list on any Thursday just say my name at the door for reduced admission. For comps / table reservations please call 973-941-3515.

Deko Lounge

35 South

Sayerville, NJ

Victor Soto

Originally posted by jarmenio

I cant make it, I have my AA meeting Thursday night, there isnt anything special going on this night anyways right?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think I may go wash clothes this Thursday night and watch the 10 o'clock news

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Victor Soto

Originally posted by jarmenio

I cant make it, I have my AA meeting Thursday night, there isnt anything special going on this night anyways right?

Jar list please, this way When I tell the guy Im Kosta P and he goes this is your first time here right?? I looked at him like how the F do you know and he goes I saw your post on CP!! I turned beat red and almost left. HAHAHA

Kosta P + 6 I'll start the rollcall now thanx

Originally posted by kostaP

Jar list please, this way When I tell the guy Im Kosta P and he goes this is your first time here right?? I looked at him like how the F do you know and he goes I saw your post on CP!! I turned beat red and almost left. HAHAHA

Kosta P + 6 I'll start the rollcall now thanx

:laugh:

Originally posted by vsoto212

Music will be provided by Troy St. Charles and Dj Unique with special guest DJ Manny Da Greek. Come celebrate with our CP friends "MarcoMaxim" and "DIBS" for their birthdays !!!! Pre-Party downstairs with DJ Klutch and $3 Drinks from 8:30-10:30PM.

Come say hello to our CP/DEKO bartenders sexyinthecity, tracitee, and dramaqueenb.

To be placed on the list on any Thursday just say my name at the door for reduced admission. For comps / table reservations please call 973-941-3515.

Deko Lounge

35 South

Sayerville, NJ

Victor Soto

VIC I ALLREADY ORDERED THE AMBULANCE FOR MARCO. I'M MAKING SURE THAT DIRTY PUTA IS NOT WALKIN OUT OF THE ON HIS OWN 2 FEET.....

Originally posted by vsoto212

Deko Lounge

35 South

Sayerville, NJ

Victor Soto

Dont forget, DJ Klutch will also be spinning upstairs!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Youre boyfriend might get mad if she does.

I'll give you birthday punches though I hope youre ready,

Listen Kosta, only you will get jealous.

I told you, I am in way 2 high demand with the ladies to ever give you a shot.

There are plenty of other men out there for you, i promise, one day, you will find your special one out there!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Danielle...i need 24 more!!!

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Listen Kosta, only you will get jealous.

I told you, I am in way 2 high demand with the ladies to ever give you a shot.

There are plenty of other men out there for you, i promise, one day, you will find your special one out there!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Danielle...i need 24 more!!!

dude hows your "intimate gathering coming along" Dont tell me youre not queer