Clubplanet Nightlife Community

another report on e on ABC right now. (8:20pm est)

Originally posted by back2basics:

I think you have missed the point completely. Dancesafe are there to stop people taking PMA. They are not 'getting away" with anything, what they do is legal and is a great public service. If they save 1 life then what they are doing is good. DanceSafe test pills, if their is PMA in your pill the only way you can tell is testing it yourself or dancesafe doing it...

Every day i here people in this board who dont have there own testing kit, so they are taking a calculated risk with their lives.. because they carn't be arsed. DanceSafe make it easy for them.

I dont understand what you taking about at all your argument seems to contradict it's self. And most dealers WILL know what is in them. I have never met anybody who doesn't test them themselves(via injestion), have a favored customer who they trust to test them, or have a testing kit.

I know exactly what you are saying and what I am saying is something totally different. I haven't seen any of these Dancesafe tables anywhere in New York, therefore it makes me a little skeptical about dropping e in clubs. That's what I meant as far as people not knowing what they are swallowing. I understand completely what Dancesafe is trying to do, but what I dont understand is how they and everyone else is getting away with having the drug. Every weekend you see security and drug searches in clubs and even ppl geting arrested. I doubt very much that Exit or Soundfactory will have Dancesafe tables at there clubs. Maybe that sounds stupid, but it's just my opinion.

i doubt dancesafe will ever come to nyc because the general attitude about things like that is different here than in say san francisco, but as for legalizing exstacy or any other drugs have u all ever thought about the big picture in that scenario? what do u think will happen with health insurance if drugs like e were legal? u think that u would actually qualify for insurance that way? and if u did, imagine what the premium would be....keep drugs illegal, it belongs in the underground, its not that hard to get, and its better if its not readily accesible, keeps u from losing urself in it.

------------------

beware of the darkside.... vader1.gif

Yeh i think your right, i think because of the hard line attitude towards clubs & drugs they may have a problem.

They do have a setup in NY but i dont know where they put the tables.

hopefully somebody will realise that dancesafe can and do save lives and people are still going to take, and let them get on with it.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

Archived