Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you got all ur ex gf's or bf's in a room...

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

what do you think they would say about you? what do you think the conversation would be like and what would the one thing they agree on about you would be

Originally posted by gabo

what do you think they would say about you? what do you think the conversation would be like and what would the one thing they agree on about you would be

theyd all say .. damn hes an asshole but a great fuck !!!

Originally posted by ladyshady

there arent many ex's

but they'd probally agree on how they are all assholes :(

and how they regret losing me because i was nothing but a sweet girl to them

thats all

I know of one that would say that verbatim..

I still talk to most of them.. though... or did after the break-up... for a while anyway..

they´d probably say that i am one of the most in vain guys they´ve ever met (and make fun of that ;)! btw i myself are the biggest and first to make fun of my that habbit of myself ;) ). they´d probably say i´m a "nice" jerk. jerkish, immature, incredibly cocky, very sarcastic, very good at making people look stupid... but still all in a good and fun way.

they´d probably say that is was one of their best relationship they ever had as long as it lasted (i never had a bad breakup). they´d probably talk about how good the sex was and what romantic things i did with them to compete against each other which got the "better" treatment from me.

they´d probably listen to each other and think "whoa he fooled that girl pretty good, doesn´t she know that *i* was the only one he *really* loved?" :laugh:

Prob say I was really good and nice to them, but also say how much of a bitch I could really be sometimes

:D

I'm still friends with some of my X's so I really don't think they would have anything real mean to say about me, maybe my X from last year.....I think he still thinks im the devil :laugh:

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

oh.. what happened to them all fucking you... you changed/editted it.. you coming down? take another hit...

I would have questioned it if you weren't smoking :bong:

yeah i like the way this sounded better.. you know?

but yeah after we all got high and they rememebred how well they were fucked by me.. then they would all fuck me..

Originally posted by nynyny

yeah i like the way this sounded better.. you know?

but yeah after we all got high and they rememebred how well they were fucked by me.. then they would all fuck me..

yea.. I get you. :aright:

to some future posts: some people can't read... . the question was to "each other" not to you, again.

i am friends with most of my ex's. we don't talk on a daily basis or anything like that but if we see eachother we talk. they would probably say i'm too shy, i don't open up enough, i am loyal, a very nice girl, but stubborn. they would say i love the phone and i am always talking to my cousin 24-7. and they all would say "she loves rolls" hahaha

Well first and foremost i would love to see all my ex's go at it in a sexual way lol. But what they would say about me umm, that iam genuine, nice, caring, loving, spontaneous,intelligent, loyal and a really good dude in bed.

But they also would say i am a pig, short tempered, freak (sexually), have wandering eyes and like to be with my friends to often.

I do try to stay in touch with ex's i talk to a few of them on a monthly basis just to see how things are.