Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you got all ur ex gf's or bf's in a room...

Guest gabo

HAHAHAHA, real funny Sf, at least i know my bad qualities and will admit them. I am trying to control them but its hard lolol. I am to nice and i feel when i am being taken advantage of then ill be very very mad. But iam controlling my rage now.

Originally posted by lelo

HAHAHAHA, real funny Sf, at least i know my bad qualities and will admit them. I am trying to control them but its hard lolol. I am to nice and i feel when i am being taken advantage of then ill be very very mad. But iam controlling my rage now.

it's all good, i hear ya angelo.

Originally posted by gabo

what do you think they would say about you? what do you think the conversation would be like and what would the one thing they agree on about you would be

"one of the things i loved about him was that at any given moment, any where, any time, any mood i was in he could always make me laugh..."

Originally posted by dgmodel

"one of the things i loved about him was that at any given moment, any where, any time, any mood i was in he could always make me laugh..."

okay i challenge you on that, make me laugh!

i´ll check the reply when i get back from university!!

what do you think they would say about you? what do you think the conversation would be like and what would the one thing they agree on about you would be

"he's the biggest asshole ever" "i wish i never met him" ....my breakups dont end well......they would all agree though that im fun to be with and funny

Not to toot my own horn but...

They'd be going on about my *ahem* oral skills :cool:

they would prolly try to hammer the point home that i eat lousy pussy. but i'm willing to learn on the job. :)