Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Love

SFsuperstar

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

ok it's not sex, but does anyone ever feel like they don't want to fall in love cause it hurts to much? i do sometimes. and i don't mean hurting in a good way, i mean when you get hurt by someone.

I feel this way...

I got hurt so bad that now Im too scared to try again... :half:

Naughtybabe you should not be scared. I got burned as well, what i was saying is that people jump from one step to another and think they love someone, most of these feelings are pure lust and the feeling of being on your own. Dont be afraid if a good guy comes by yah, there are some of us out there lol. Just that being alone you dont have to worry about feelings. As of now id rather be on my own than worry. When it comes you will know if the person is real deal or just another fling.

Originally posted by lelo

Naughtybabe you should not be scared. I got burned as well, what i was saying is that people jump from one step to another and think they love someone, most of these feelings are pure lust and the feeling of being on your own. Dont be afraid if a good guy comes by yah, there are some of us out there lol. Just that being alone you dont have to worry about feelings. As of now id rather be on my own than worry. When it comes you will know if the person is real deal or just another fling.

I know I shouldn't be scared but now a days finding a REAL nice

guys is close to impossible... 99.9% of guys out there are out

to get in girls pants and fucking play with them and Im not the

type that can take it or better yet deserve it... I would never

do that to a guy... To me feelings are very important and I

try my hardest to never hurt anyone but in return I get them

to walk all over me and I just cannot do it anymore...

Maybe love just isnt for me....:half:

Ahhh ... ignore my post...

All this shit just got me in a caca mood

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I know I shouldn't be scared but now a days finding a REAL nice

guys is close to impossible... 99.9% of guys out there are out

to get in girls pants and fucking play with them and Im not the

type that can take it or better yet deserve it... I would never

do that to a guy... To me feelings are very important and I

try my hardest to never hurt anyone but in return I get them

to walk all over me and I just cannot do it anymore...

Maybe love just isnt for me....:half:

Ahhh ... ignore my post...

All this shit just got me in a caca mood

wow, i feel exactly the same...sorry to bring you down. also why is every fucking song imaginable about love???

Ahhhhhh like i said its ok though. There are some guys that are just not looking for tail but a girl they can be with. You have to read them from the beginning. I know where you are coming from, yah cant get down on these things learn from them. I dont like messing with peoples feelings either, i have a sister so i try to treat each girl i encounter with the utmost respect.

Screw love songs listen to some black death metal will cheer yah up, no sappy lyrics (3 doors down).

Slipknot's first album will get your juices flowing make you feel good as well lol. Nothing Face, Killswitch Engage def 2 other bands that are not sappy. Try some of that naughtybabe even Linkin has their sappy moments. No more love talk for tonite i am starting to feel a lil down lol.

Ahhhhhh like i said its ok though. There are some guys that are just not looking for tail but a girl they can be with. You have to read them from the beginning. I know where you are coming from, yah cant get down on these things learn from them. I dont like messing with peoples feelings either, i have a sister so i try to treat each girl i encounter with the utmost respect.

Screw love songs listen to some black death metal will cheer yah up, no sappy lyrics (3 doors down).

angelo there aren't many guys out there like you unfortunatley. seriously, i should bust out my old school metallica from junior high, haha.

OHHH Sf you dont know about me and my metal. Iam not the average guy lolol. I was at Ozfest this year and afew years past. Family Values '98. Waiting for Korn's next world tour. Most of these clown guys of today yoooooo put on some 50, trash music. Its sad about Metallica now though lol they are so bad that new album is trash so underproduced.

Human Decline Brooklyns finest in death metal lolol. Much love to my boy Richie.

SF you the bomb baby lol, we need more chicks like you.

OHHH Sf you dont know about me and my metal. Iam not the average guy lolol. I was at Ozfest this year and afew years past. Family Values '98. Waiting for Korn's next world tour. Most of these clown guys of today yoooooo put on some 50, trash music. Its sad about Metallica now though lol they are so bad that new album is trash so underproduced.

Human Decline Brooklyns finest in death metal lolol. Much love to my boy Richie.

SF you the bomb baby lol, we need more chicks like you.

thanks boy haha. the last time i listened to heavy metal was in high school so i don't know about any of the metal bands today like korn etc...

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

ok it's not sex, but does anyone ever feel like they don't want to fall in love cause it hurts to much? i do sometimes. and i don't mean hurting in a good way, i mean when you get hurt by someone.

Love isn't always getting hurt by someone. Im sorry you've been feeling this way, but Love is MUCH MUCH more than that

You shouldn't open yourself with someone who will take advantage of your vulnerabilities. And if that did happen, learn from it for future relationships.

I have felt true love, and i think im going thru it now. It's a wonderful thing, and no feeling in the world can overcome it.

I know , you're saying Lush, but it's the truth, dangit!!!

Thats kool SF your missing out though, def a fun scene. To stay on the topic you dont have to worry about any sappy love crap with the true metal bands of today. Suprised Ms.420 never told you that i am a headbanger as well lololol. Besides being a hothead.

Thats kool SF your missing out though, def a fun scene. To stay on the topic you dont have to worry about any sappy love crap with the true metal bands of today. Suprised Ms.420 never told you that i am a headbanger as well lololol. Besides being a hothead.

maybe she did but i forgot:blank: