Love

SFsuperstar

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lelo

Its kool either way.

Off topic i wish that Vida Guerra was in love with me lol than i can be happy once again. Damn that might be the finest woman alive.

ill be with her friday night here in miami at opium :D:cool: :cool: :aright: :aright: :aright: :aright: ill tell u how it goes :D

You might be the luckiest man alive god bless yah. I am hopefully hitting up the AVN's this year in Vegas, that will be insane. Bro take pics and post lolol. Good luck. My cuz is goin to MIami in 2 weeks for the Cane's game. Peace bro.

Originally posted by lelo

You might be the luckiest man alive god bless yah. I am hopefully hitting up the AVN's this year in Vegas, that will be insane. Bro take pics and post lolol. Good luck. My cuz is goin to MIami in 2 weeks for the Cane's game. Peace bro.

ummmm angelo, what are you talking but??????:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

ya but it gets old, i am 28 and have been single for 2 years and i am really gettin sick of it. :rolleyes:

I'm a lil older than you, been single for about 10 years - then had a serious relationship a little while ago again but got burned...

"Fool me once, shame on you...

Fool me twice, shame on me"

Not again...ever again. You're too young to be "shackled" - go and have fun.

Originally posted by spragga25

I'm a lil older than you, been single for about 10 years - then had a serious relationship a little while ago again but got burned...

but then there won't be hochzeit.gif

Originally posted by nybeauty

but then there won't be hochzeit.gif

lol - When I was younger, I could see that happening in my life - hell, all my friends from college are now married, but they sit at home and do nothing.

For me - I can't see myself ever getting married.

lol - When I was younger, I could see that happening in my life - hell, all my friends from college are now married, but they sit at home and do nothing.

For me - I can't see myself ever getting married.

sometimes i think i won't ever get married, i hope im wrong

believe me i have fun. i am always going out! i go to parties, afterhours, sf , shopping, south beach. i do what i want all the time. i work at a lounge too so i am always meeting new peeps. i guess the right one will come along adventually....

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

me too, i think am i gonna be one of those weird ladies that never has kids or gets married haha. i hope not.

haha sounds like my gf...shes not weird shes actually fun to be w/ and best part is that she doesnt look her age

i deff dont want to end up in my 30's w/ no hubby :(