Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I cant wait till like feb.By then all these new partys

Originally posted by notallthere444

see this is the shit im talking about ..dont forget this dotn forget that. Im sorry i just find it really hard to beleive that all these places will make it.

so you mean to tell me jenks, bar A and bamboo HAVEN'T MADE IT???? :confused:

Honestly, i bet maybe only one person on this thread is not affiliated with the club he has mentioned. Obviously you think that party you work at is gonna be around in february cause you are gonna do everything you can to keep it open as long as possible. (including mentioning it here so people think its sick)

some of these parties mentioned are 2 months old if im not mistaken.

One place hasnt even been open yet but its already one of the top five clubs in new jersey are you people kidding me?????

and no im not saying shit about any clubs i work for. I'll let the people who go out there to party review it, cause employee reviews dont mean shit.

I'm proud to say i work there, and guess what ???

beacuse we don't use promoters and this board is loaded with them....... all of you must me kidding me

tell you what Sat the 22nd of November We celebrate our 21st year if that doesen't speak for itself i don't know what else to say

Look whos around the Longest Temptations, Joeys Abyss and the Big Dawg is in LODI NJ:laugh:

Originally posted by dogekid

hmmm.. your sig????

my signature has nothing to do with my post yes i work at platinum.........but my point is that im not gonna come on here and say my party is lasting till february and everyone else isnt.

signature is just there to promote the event if you want to come out pm me for g-list :D

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by gianna01

u never know week to week this bussiness is so shady I would say that the season will end up with joeys sound garden and studio 9 if done right since it will be the newest due to a delayed opening!

we should bring this post back in feb

:tongue:

almost february :D

I do agree with the notion that the majority of the reviews on this board are from employees or their friends.

Every Monday were guaranteed to see Circa and Deko reviews. Always the same shit about how it keeps getting better and better. But, I never see any new members saying anything positive. Just the same few people.

Originally posted by notallthere444

Should be weeded out and only a few left...

Toooooo many things going on.. Nothing really good.. Except deko.. Everythign is to spread out.. Give me an f'n Break..

Anthony,

Come Friday February 20th @ XL. I guarantee you and everyone wont be dissapointed. Bring your camera and prepare to FLASH.

Victor Soto