Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NOT a dance club, NOT a night club, its what JERSEY...

ml2k3

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nootsy

IS this the pic of me we are talking about or George? Cause if its George its funny - if its me - you two are dead:tongue:

the pic consists of u and richie:laugh:

i dont have any pics of georgie.....

Originally posted by kostaP

You degenerates ruined a perfectly good thread.:jacked:

and it will be open 7 days a week as our local chillspot/hangout.

Different things on different nights.

:kiss2: shush up before i whip out the pics of u.....

Originally posted by dibs

:kiss2: shush up before i whip out the pics of u.....

you aint got shit on me. Besides I dont get embarassed too easily. Ive been a dissapointment to my parents from day 1 aint no picture gonna bring me down lower:laugh: :laugh: you can try though,

you aint got shit on me. Besides I dont get embarassed too easily. Ive been a dissapointment to my parents from day 1 aint no picture gonna bring me down lower:laugh: :laugh: you can try though,

So different venues 7 days a week? Tell me more

So different venues 7 days a week? Tell me more

i dont know about 7 nights 7 different things but theres gonna be live latin jazz band as George stated dj with a variety of music house hip hop 80's disco r&b that kinda stuff from what pk was telling me.

It is the evolution from clubber to proffesional sophisticated adult. I think PK wants us to grow up. We can pretend a few times a week and still be degenerates on the weekends!!!!!!:D

i dont know about 7 nights 7 different things but theres gonna be live latin jazz band as George stated dj with a variety of music house hip hop 80's disco r&b that kinda stuff from what pk was telling me.

It is the evolution from clubber to proffesional sophisticated adult. I think PK wants us to grow up. We can pretend a few times a week and still be degenerates on the weekends!!!!!!:D

Listen when that 80s music place - I revert into degenerate form. I may get kicked out of there the first night, hopefully it will be after we eat and b4 the bill. Cant wait - I guess no Deko thurs for you and me anymore

Listen when that 80s music place - I revert into degenerate form. I may get kicked out of there the first night, hopefully it will be after we eat and b4 the bill. Cant wait - I guess no Deko thurs for you and me anymore

I guess this week is our last one.

CIrca opens next week. woohoo