Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 9

Originally posted by laurie619

No It will NOT be open for TURKEY DAY EVE. . .

9 is looking more like 6 months to a year due to permits trouble. . .

As usual no one knows the deal 100% but the word around the industry is working late without permits got the padlock put on the doors I heard the same 4- 8 months til the doors open :(

I was looking forward to this venue for the 4th quarter too i.e. Thanksgiving Eve, X-mas and New Years...Guess we'll have to wait til next year to see but then again who knows :confused:

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by *************

As usual no one knows the deal 100% but the word around the industry is working late without permits got the padlock put on the doors I heard the same 4- 8 months til the doors open :(

I was looking forward to this venue for the 4th quarter too i.e. Thanksgiving Eve, X-mas and New Years...Guess we'll have to wait til next year to see but then again who knows :confused:

thats what others want you to hear get it from the source

and about a padlock if you believe that you are a joke! see ya soon everyone.....this place is worth the wait it will not be a fly by night venue!!!!!!!!!!!;)

next week the lots get leveled & paved!

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by joebello75

Dont trust the greek Studio 9 is not going to open for a long time there is no more $$$ and you are unemployed now because you listen to them beleive me go promote someplace else.

JP

u know not what I do... ;) but thanx

never unemployed get with the pg...whats up with pa? your gig?

Originally posted by joebello75

Dont trust the greek Studio 9 is not going to open for a long time there is no more $$$ and you are unemployed now because you listen to them beleive me go promote someplace else.

JP

Is this Joe didn't they get rid of you? stop being sour.....bons a smart guy

Bon,

They mentioned you on KTU last night at about 930. During the song, who wants to be a DJ. THey were saying names and your name came up and Vic Latino said Bon wants to be a DJ, then he said no he just wants to get laid. i guess you had to hear it to think it was funny.

They also mentioned Sergio and all of the silicon girls he has around him.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Bon,

They mentioned you on KTU last night at about 930. During the song, who wants to be a DJ. THey were saying names and your name came up and Vic Latino said Bon wants to be a DJ, then he said no he just wants to get laid. i guess you had to hear it to think it was funny.

They also mentioned Sergio and all of the silicon girls he has around him.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah those guys like toyin' with everyone gotta love it...the last time i heard riddler play that record was in may at my bday bash.....funny record.... hope to see ya soon dennys playing at sp sat but i know how you feel at spl...:hat: