Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the "digits"...

Why do some girls freak out when you give them a cell phone number instead of home number?

my best guess: they've been lied to before, and have trust issues.

my best defense: don't you want instant access to me? :D

I don't know what the big deal is... it's all pretty immature to me... like both sexes don't "screen" equally?

discuss.

...my cell IS my home number and that pretty much is the majority these days...but i havent given my number out in quite some time - usu i ask for their number to begin with or i give them a business card...i also think it has to do with the conditions and presentation...but that would be too much to write on at this point....

Originally posted by phatman

...my cell IS my home number and that pretty much is the majority these days...but i havent given my number out in quite some time - usu i ask for their number to begin with or i give them a business card...i also think it has to do with the conditions and presentation...but that would be too much to write on at this point....

i think business cards are the best, very professional :aright:

Originally posted by sweetie029

Giving a house # instead of a cell is practically non-existant these days

Seriously... regardless of the reason why I'm getting someone's number, the only time someone gives out their home # is when they don't have a cell.

PS- I still have never owned a cell. I hate the fucking things with a passion!!!

Originally posted by tastyt

PS- I still have never owned a cell. I hate the fucking things with a passion!!!

....lol....i just had a vision of you grabbing and smashing cellies in a tyrade in the streets of brooklyn...lol...then going home and shooting darts on a bullseyed cellie pic...lol...dont mind me, i had chinese for lunch...

....lol....i just had a vision of you grabbing and smashing cellies in a tyrade in the streets of brooklyn...lol...then going home and shooting darts on a bullseyed cellie pic...lol...dont mind me, i had chinese for lunch...

Oh believe you me, sometimes I would like to do just that. Some people are just such inconsiderate pricks with their phones. The latest trend I've been noticing is people who stand on the subway staircase, chatting away. The weather's fine, it's not like they need to stay out of the rain or anything, they're just fucking assholes who don't give a shit if they get in everyone else's way and slow us all down. The real kicker is that each time it happens, I get down the stairs just in time to see the train pulling out of the station. The train that I would have caught were it not for these jerkoffs. I swear, this is one of the few times I wish I was a man... a big, burly man, who could put the fear of god (along with a foot in the ass) into these dicks who just don't give a shit about anyone but themself!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

...i hear ya...i prob dont have to deal with an inkling of what you go though daily in terms of human stupidity and rudeness because of our differences in commuting...but dont hate the machine, hate the species...lol...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Next time I see this happening, I'll just turn to the asshole in question and yell "I HATE YOU!!!" :laugh: :laugh:

Actually, it was pretty cool, one day when this happened, a woman and her friend were directly in front of me, and the one starts complaining about the guy on his phone... she said something to him about it, and then she turns to her friend "that asshole didn't even hear a word I said b/c he's too busy with his conversation!" Ahhh, if only I had the balls...