Why is it

kaydup

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ras67

veeeeeeeeery funny X.... whats sad is that you totally mentioned you might well be going out this weekend... i would be pretty distrought if you came to my clubs the weekend i am not there!

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

funny, but me, todd & his chick, drew, and a few others really are going to the roxy sat. night.

veeeeeeeeery funny X.... whats sad is that you totally mentioned you might well be going out this weekend... i would be pretty distrought if you came to my clubs the weekend i am not there!

:laugh:

Dude I'm killing hookers somewhere tomorrow night

i am from the south shore and i would never go to pat flanagans because there, i would hear songs like sanstorm..... and i want to kill myself. as for thanksgiving eve, i went to the matrix last year, it was bangin and will probably go there this year if i don't have to work.

Originally posted by kaydup

what the boat house :laugh:

You mean Kendrick's?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (I actually went to h.s. with Kendrick).

No the Ye Olde Sandwich Tavern....someone burned it down about a month ago. We used to do Tiki-Zach's-Tavern. No we'll end up staying at Zach's and spending way too much $$.

XOXO

you are so dead you wont even know what hit you! :flame:

What...we're NOT supposed to go somewhere we want to just because you decided out of the blue to go to Chicago? :blank:

Tell ya what, I'm not promising anything here, but maybe we'll go again in February...do they do anything special for Mardi Gras? :confused: