Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ at Taste

k-hole6969

I went to Taste a few weeks back and the place was great but the DJ was awful..it wasn't Moo but some fat, pale kid wearing an black AX shirt....His beats were awful and he should be fired..anyone know who that kid is? I thought he looked like Cartman from South Park....please help

Originally posted by k-hole6969

how do you get all this gigs anyway....your kneepads must be getting worn out....

Dont worry I gave him the kneepads your mom leaves at my house. BTW tell that filthy whore you call a mother if she spits it out and doesnt swallow one more time Im only gonna use your sister from now on.

he is pretty fat...the only exercise you does these days is opening and closing the refrigerator and he thinks he is burning calories...what a retard :laugh:

why don't you do some work fatboy.....thanks for the dunkin donuts

I went to Taste a few weeks back and the place was great but the DJ was awful..it wasn't Moo but some fat, pale kid wearing an black AX shirt....His beats were awful and he should be fired..anyone know who that kid is? I thought he looked like Cartman from South Park....please help

well i run the place, but i have no clue who ur talking about.. u prob went on a thursday or friday night.. i know the owner has his own dj who spins hiphop 80's and oldschool... and hes a fucking big mofo.. thats prob who ur talking about... all my djs are big guys, but far from fat... and if u think joe is fat, then u got problems kid...

Originally posted by roddigga

maybe he just saw joes FAT HEAD!!!!!!!!!...............joe's head looks like a fucking orange on a toothpick, and he wears womens underwear when he spins........................

hahahah lol the undies bring him good luck!! :laugh: btw nice chillin wit u lastnight nigga....