Clubplanet Nightlife Community

are...

dgmodel

This won't ruin it as I was curious I had to look up, but:

In Connecticut up until 1966, the law said you could not have sex in any position but the missionary position. 1966. Now that's not that long ago. Now some of you are laughing because you know what that means. The position missionaries use. Woman on the bottom. Man on top. Prone. Lying down face-to-face, if they're the same height. Does anybody know why missionaries insisted that the only position to have sex was and to bare babies was in the missionary position? It's the most likely chance of the egg and the sperm maybe? No. They wouldn't have known that. Sounds logical, but no. in fact there are books that tells you different ways to have -- whether you want a boy or girl based on the acidity, There's evidence that that does make a difference. Most of you don't want a boy or girl right now anyway. The reason for the missionary position is that they found it's the only -- it was the only position that the humans could engage in because animals had sex in the other positions, but not face-to-face, And humans were the only animals quote unquote, that had sex face-to-face. Now we know that that's not exactly true anymore. but that was the way the missionaries saw it, So that's what distinguished us from the lower animals,. So if you want to know the reasoning. And I'll bet you your anthropology it was because ot your thumb.

What are they, I wonder...