Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Last Night...

Since I work there I wont post a review but I had a great time. I am so fucking glad Marco's Birthday is over and done with, now lets focus on mine :laugh: Happy Birthday again homo!!! Great seeing Jerry, Carl, Antonia, Karen, Brian1500, xrapturex, Dibs, Dondiezel & Wifey Jen, Sandman, Unclebuc, Sexyinthecity, Tracitee, Andy77, Polacogrande, Vic, Jerry X, Troy, Klutch, Unique, Manny and the rest of the crew! Great job to the Thursday staff. Kostap you fucking fag where were you? That $10 keeps collecting interest :laugh: TGIF fools!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm way too tired today....:tongue: but it was worth it....

Deko Thursdays fit my Thursday nights well....the music isnt too hard...and you can just hang back and chill.

JAR- you have a great memory when you're wasted! Look at all the people you remember seeing! :D

I hope Dibs and Marco both had great birthdays.....;)

Originally posted by xrapturex

I'm way too tired today....:tongue: but it was worth it....

Deko Thursdays fit my Thursday nights well....the music isnt too hard...and you can just hang back and chill.

JAR- you have a great memory when you're wasted! Look at all the people you remember seeing! :D

I hope Dibs and Marco both had great birthdays.....;)

I remember most the night for once, I tried my best to hide when nasty shots were taken.

Originally posted by xrapturex

Yeah me too. Especially when Alcohol is mixed with Armenio and its at deko on a saturday night! Thats the most dangerous situation for me....

You have to experience SF with me, I am going November 22nd after Deko for Classics, I do SF like 2-3 times per year, this is an experience you will never forget!

Originally posted by jarmenio

You have to experience SF with me, I am going November 22nd after Deko for Classics, I do SF like 2-3 times per year, this is an experience you will never forget!

I might have to join you that evening..Lets make a roll call

Victor Soto