• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xrapturex

noooootssyyyyy!!!

I dont need to say anymore on the threads....I'll talk to you later.....:phone:

You still do that phone sex thing, through that 900#, right? :laugh:

yes but why pay? you have my private line;)

Originally posted by nootsy

every once in awhile I catch Kosta trying to call 1900 321 hunk. Got to watch that one

Was that the number good thing you remembered...hhmmmmm How did you remember that?? Overuse probably.

And Dani too bad my co. doesnt make Lambskin condoms....we would need a research and development coordinator to test them out on...need a job!!!

Originally posted by dani672

oh no.. who called kosta and told him i was talking trash!! hahah

Im not going till later...too much to do in the office. Eating lunch while checking cp..Back to work now...feel free to carry on with you pathetic attempts of mocking me. I'll get you all back in one shot later....One shot to the face that is...jizzonbuddy.gif

Originally posted by kostaP

Was that the number good thing you remembered...hhmmmmm How did you remember that?? Overuse probably.

And Dani too bad my co. doesnt make Lambskin condoms....we would need a research and development coordinator to test them out on...need a job!!!

Kostaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. They said they wanted to have an orgy. where the hell have you been - you are gay arent you

Im not going till later...too much to do in the office. Eating lunch while checking cp..Back to work now...feel free to carry on with you pathetic attempts of mocking me. I'll get you all back in one shot later....One shot to the face that is...jizzonbuddy.gif

ok well you know where i'll be tonight....

Kos that comment is so gay that you may need to rethink your sexuality

Yo if I aint the one suckin is it still gay?? Cause your dad is def. a queer..I thought maybe if he stopped asking to blow me I can still be straight,

Im going out with Rydell and his stalker bitch Nootsy..maybe we'll swing on by!!!!! Ant you down..BTW keep it on the D.L.

where are us 3 stooges going? we should give the club fair warning and they may need to hide their garbage cans. BTW pre Game at Glenns

Yo if I aint the one suckin is it still gay?? Cause your dad is def. a queer..I thought maybe if he stopped asking to blow me I can still be straight,

You love it Kos. Tell people about the pic of Gene simmons you have hangin over your bed - if you dont I will - by the way , my dad isnt the greek one:tongue:

- by the way , my dad isnt the greek one:tongue:

Yeah but he takes it up the ass like a champ anyway. He's Greek by injection. hahahaaaaa

And were gonna stop by Glenn's then Dani's then Joeys??

Whats with the names today??