Clubplanet Nightlife Community

soundgarden review.....damn cold...feel like crap

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mkutlass

Richie played some nice tracks, Kim sozzi did a nice job (she's still a cutie) and I feel like crap...........damn cold...

On a side note..................Sg look like a tornado hit it, napkins everywhere............like it was snowing napkins...

I knew I missed something when I woke up today

Richie played some nice tracks, Kim sozzi did a nice job (she's still a cutie) and I feel like crap...........damn cold...

On a side note..................Sg look like a tornado hit it, napkins everywhere............like it was snowing napkins...

I MAY have had something to do w/ that.:D

Originally posted by xrapturex

I was never good at the napkin tossing thing. They always stay in a glump.

Ceotter, maybe you can give me tips on sat? We can have lessons from 10-10:30...:laugh:

napkin tossing 101 with ceotter....;)

YES absolutely with a little practice you can pick up on my technique:D ok so 10-10:30 napkins 101 saturday

Originally posted by xrapturex

Alrighty!!!! I must be the worst napking tosser ever..... :laugh:

All I know is that Rydell calls me on Sunday and starts talking out Sat night - And he goes everyone must have been having a good time cause all I could see from the booth was napkins everywhere

Originally posted by nootsy

All I know is that Rydell calls me on Sunday and starts talking out Sat night - And he goes everyone must have been having a good time cause all I could see from the booth was napkins everywhere

Well Im suprised. I feel happy for him that he could even see.....

Originally posted by voodoolounge

You know how many trees they have to cut down for all you NAPKIN WHORES???

But go ahead guys, keep throwing those napkins in the air and have your fun!

:mad:

The trees like everything else on this planet is here for us until we use it all up and die. Throw the damn napkins - throw them with pride

Originally posted by ceeotter

:laugh::laugh: :laugh:

I was throwing them everywhere then everyone else at the bar started to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ceotter I was at the top bar by George and I guarantee you I threw more napkins...I say we ask the staff there where the bigger mess was!!!

Voodoo lounge better to be know as a napkin whore like us than a cock whore like you.hahahahaaaaaaaaa

Soundgarden was sick..

Ace opened the night great coming in..over to stevie who set the pace for Rydell to kill em all. Sick or Rather healthy beats. Awesome Sweet dreams...Nice set. Kim did a great job..Good seeing Mike Rizzo out..There were tons of hotties...You c an check out pics on upscale venue.com dont know if theyre up yet.

those friggin napkins... everytime i walked away from george's bar... i had napkins stuck to my feet... that didn't even happen when i exited the girl's bathroom...

thanx kosta

Originally posted by doubledeuce

those friggin napkins... everytime i walked away from george's bar... i had napkins stuck to my feet... that didn't even happen when i exited the girl's bathroom...

thanx kosta

ur an ass missy...i told u i wanted to go and u were like ehhh, and u somehow ended up there..what happened to DEEP???..hope u had fun

heard about what happened afterwards, OMG....WOW

Originally posted by sexydiva99

ur an ass missy...i told u i wanted to go and u were like ehhh, and u somehow ended up there..what happened to DEEP???..hope u had fun

heard about what happened afterwards, OMG....WOW

you guys could have went with us