Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar Fonseca and Mazi @ LUNA Review

philippio

Lyrik and the others sum it up fairly well here... Being from the Midwest myself, this was a night that took me back home as well. MAZI brought in an old school vibe with plenty of suprises, my jaw dropped when he worked Blue Monday into that set! And of course another amazing warm up from Oscar. This cat is sounding better and better every time. Props to the PM Sessions and Blend crews for another fantastic night. Nice crowd, nice vibe, great music, and that's what this is all about.

Peace,

Alan

Don't miss the Proton Radio broadcast! Can't wait to here this all over again.

WOW, what a night. It is good to go out and listen to music at this level. Did not stop smiling all night because the muzic was so damn good. GOt in and listened to Oscar and damn he is definitely playing at a another level. MAD LEVEL, MAD SKILLZ. Definitely awesome talent and a breath of fresh air here in Miami. Cant wait for the next one !!!!!!!!!!

As for Mazi all good shit but I was already gone by that time so dont remember too much.

Mazi layed it down from the moment he went on. Set started a bit on the funkier side and slowly started getting a bit chunkier and harder. He held the crowd under his spell the whole night and left everyone with an open mouth. I'm glad everyone enjoyed the event and considered it a serious, solid night... from the music, to organization, to overall outcome. Highlight of the night is impossible for me to post since there where so many....but the track on crosstown and a funky electroie breaks records he canned around 3:30 completely did it for me. Really happy to open for him, I was a bit nervous since he's a big time dj/producer+the anticipation, etc.....once I left the tt I released so much energy, stress, anticipation that I was completely drained. Anywayz... really happy for the night in general......thanks to all who made it possible...you know who you are. Nice meeting Lyrik, Phillipio, +the out of town couple from north carlolina who danced all night. Nice seeing all the usuals also, thanks for comming out. Peace, Oscar.