Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I WANT TO BE A RAPPER, HOLLAA!!!!!!!!!!

after carefully looking at my life, and reading posts from godisadj and johnholmes i realized dj'ing is not for me................ and that i do not have what it takes to be a "BIGTIME" dj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i contacted some people and i've decided to make an impact through the "HIP HOP COMMUNITY" and be the 1st PHILIPINO LYRICAL GANGSTA!!!!!!!!!.....................

i am just hoping for all your support on my road to FAME!!!

so if anyone else has any info or can help me out, PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!

and if anyone else also has some rhymes they want to run past me, or if anyone wants to be one of my NIGGAS in my video and just stand there and look HOT and wear PHAT gear, HOLLAA AT ME YO............

and from now on, you will refer to me as GRAVEDIGGA!!!!!!!!!!

DONT HATE THE PLAYA HATE THE GAME.............BIGUPS!!!!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Ims ure digga will be down for that as long as you have the 14 inch spinning medallion chain :tongue:

if you think about it.. if you make it big. you hafta be able to have a position, role and $$$ for all your friends, your family and their family and their family's family, your entire neighborhood, and the milkman.

i'd rather be a geek on a computer all day.....

well, maybe not

toro............thanks alot bro i really appreciate it, just a digga trying to make a buck!!!............still just a number though, ya know...........BUT SOON YOU'LL BE SEEING GRAVE DIGGA ON YO MTY RAPS, HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and thanks guys for the support, and you definatly all can be part of digga fame....................

you'll all have a part in diggaS first video and my first episode of cribs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA FEEL ME................................

MOMMA DIGGAS already workin on her rhymes for my first song titled, "YO MOMMA, THANKS FOR THE RICE AND EGGS"........its a song about growin up as a philipino chubby kid in the suberbs!!!!

SO FUCKIN HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rodd...as your sophisticated white agent/manager...we need to come up with a serious ghetto name for you...something really Gangsta....you know? Like Crazy Eye Killah or H.P.I.C (Head Philipino In Charge)

I am looking into the horizon and all I see is $ signs....

"7 Figure Digger"

Fuck the moving company, post cards and gym...

I am talking about gargaling with Cristal and Iced out steering wheels....Gucci bed spreads and Fendi Golf Bags...

Originally posted by roddigga

toro............thanks alot bro i really appreciate it, just a digga trying to make a buck!!!............still just a number though, ya know...........BUT SOON YOU'LL BE SEEING GRAVE DIGGA ON YO MTY RAPS, HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and thanks guys for the support, and you definatly all can be part of digga fame....................

you'll all have a part in diggaS first video and my first episode of cribs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA FEEL ME................................

MOMMA DIGGAS already workin on her rhymes for my first song titled, "YO MOMMA, THANKS FOR THE RICE AND EGGS"........its a song about growin up as a philipino chubby kid in the suberbs!!!!

SO FUCKIN HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont forget the little people man..

One Luv Brotha

stacked.........thats why your my manager brotha!!!!!!!!!!

H.P.I.C!!!!!!!!!!!...................FUCKEN GREAT!!!!!!!!!!........that will be my first album cover title yo.....................

and my second song will be "7 figure digga" ill start on it 2nite, that will come out right after my first smash hit................

and dee, whachoo talking bout sista, you gone be dat sista that battles the brotha w/ my freaky sketchy freestlye rhymes!!!!

get ready to battle sista, cuz its onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!

DIGGAS TAKIN OVA, COME GET ME JOHN HOLMES!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLIPMODE IS THE GREATEST

stacked.........thats why your my manager brotha!!!!!!!!!!

H.P.I.C!!!!!!!!!!!...................FUCKEN GREAT!!!!!!!!!!........that will be my first album cover title yo.....................

and my second song will be "7 figure digga" ill start on it 2nite, that will come out right after my first smash hit................

and dee, whachoo talking bout sista, you gone be dat sista that battles the brotha w/ my freaky sketchy freestlye rhymes!!!!

get ready to battle sista, cuz its onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!

DIGGAS TAKIN OVA, COME GET ME JOHN HOLMES!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLIPMODE IS THE GREATEST

remember.. its Etchy.. not quite to the S-K yet

VH1?????????????????????

are you gettin nasty on digga, your trippin sista.............digga will never be on no VH1.....................

JUST ANIMAL PLANET THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................

and maybe a few suprise guests spots on trading spaces!!!!!!!

HIP HOP FOREVER MY HONKY NUBIAN PRINCESSES

VH1?????????????????????

are you gettin nasty on digga, your trippin sista.............digga will never be on no VH1.....................

VH1?

TAKE YOUR MEDICATION HAHAHHA WHAT ARE YOU SAYING

VH1?????????????????????

TRADING SPACES is the way to go as an emerging rap solo artist;)

I am so in the Hip-Hop Industry....Puffy just called and told me he is retiring from the game cause of "Gravedigga"

....Honestly....I need a song entitled "Blast this sheeet beeeaotch"

and "Everything is Gravydigga in the hood"....also "Sloppy Hood Beotches"

I am so that White Sophisticated Rap Agent....

Digga and Danielle please do not reveal what I spoke about this afternoon...."thug" ...ok? That is our "secret sauce".....

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

TRADING SPACES is the way to go as an emerging rap solo artist;)

hellz yeah nubian sista.........im goin bring that show to the ghetto, have then turn my brothas studio apartment into a 3 story CONDO IN HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!..................ya feel me????

thnx therapist, this is what happens to digga when i dont have my weekly therapy and stop taking my medication!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by njstacked2

I am so in the Hip-Hop Industry....Puffy just called and told me he is retiring from the game cause of "Gravedigga"

....Honestly....I need a song entitled "Blast this sheeet beeeaotch"

and "Everything is Gravydigga in the hood"....also "Sloppy Hood Beotches"

I am so that White Sophisticated Rap Agent....

Digga and Danielle please do not reveal what I spoke about this afternoon...."thug" ...ok? That is our "secret sauce".....

its our secret.. Remind Bigtime tho.

someone might bribe him with a chicken sandwich to get it oiut of him

I have a question....as a Rap Agent...do you need me to speak Ghetto? It may be a nice touch? Thoughts?

Also...we will need to get some fire power...ok? There are no metal detectors in Deko...so it will not be a problem getting in...

Fur coats and Yellow Clothes...that is the style we need to deliver....

I want to take a twist and fuck the Basketball shit...that is played out...I am thinking Crickett or Fencing Uniforms...how hot is that?