Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I WANT TO BE A RAPPER, HOLLAA!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

after carefully looking at my life, and reading posts from godisadj and johnholmes i realized dj'ing is not for me................ and that i do not have what it takes to be a "BIGTIME" dj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i contacted some people and i've decided to make an impact through the "HIP HOP COMMUNITY" and be the 1st PHILIPINO LYRICAL GANGSTA!!!!!!!!!.....................

i am just hoping for all your support on my road to FAME!!!

so if anyone else has any info or can help me out, PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!

and if anyone else also has some rhymes they want to run past me, or if anyone wants to be one of my NIGGAS in my video and just stand there and look HOT and wear PHAT gear, HOLLAA AT ME YO............

and from now on, you will refer to me as GRAVEDIGGA!!!!!!!!!!

DONT HATE THE PLAYA HATE THE GAME.............BIGUPS!!!!!!!

YO DIGGA, I HOPE YOU STILL REMEMEBER ME N SIT........ITS ME

BENNY BLANCO FROM DA BRONX ....I WAS JUST GONNA TELL IF YOU SERIOUS ABOUT DIS RAP GAME EVERY RAPPER GOTTA HAVE HIS "GOLD FRONTS" FOR HIS FRONT TEEF N SIT.....MY COUSIN ILL WILL FROM UPTOWN GOT ME A FLY DISCOUNT...I GOT MINES STUPID CHEAP..........HOLLA BACK IF YOU INTERESTED BROVA....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yo my peeps thanks fo all da feedback, still cant beleive all the support and dope ass ideas yall been hoogin me up wit!!!!!!

joe................. da pant leg idea is still tight bro, i was actually thinking bout taking my deisel jeans and rollin dem shits up this weekend!!!!!.................

we'reer gone make some moves in club world my peeps, we gone make a change, everybody will be sporting corlos's cousins cablemans, wifes gold teef by mdw!!!!!!!......HOLLLLAAAAAAA

ill be back when im out from the studio, im gonna take tempskids rhyme and work dat shit over some hot samples i've been working on........THAT RHYME WAS SILLY TEMPKID........

BUCK, BUCK, BUCK EM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!