Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand Opening ***CiRCA*** THIS THURSDAY,FRI,SAT........

ml2k3

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nootsy

Good - Had a rollercoaster og a weekend - you?

Me too...celebrated my birthday with good people, unlike you and kosta who didnt come 2 my party!!! :mad: :mad:

Im joking buddy, Kosta told me it was your fault!!!:laugh:

We have 2 get 2gether soon. Im gonna come up 2 circe the weekend of Nov 21. I have Army drill next weekend, so ill be sleeping early.

You still need 2 make it down 2 Deko on a Thurs, George told me Circa is going 2 be an early crowd, like 7-11PM. So come down after

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Me too...celebrated my birthday with good people, unlike you and kosta who didnt come 2 my party!!! :mad: :mad:

We have 2 get 2gether soon. Im gonna come up 2 circe the weekend of Nov 21. I have Army drill next weekend, so ill be sleeping early.

You still need 2 make it down 2 Deko on a Thurs, George told me Circa is going 2 be an early crowd, like 7-11PM. So come down after

I like going there but its a hike for me - no promises but who knows - I might be feeling it this Thurs

It was my fault - That bastard ratted me:mad:

Originally posted by nootsy

I like going there but its a hike for me - no promises but who knows - I might be feeling it this Thurs

No Prob.....anytime you guys support is GREATLY APPRECIATED.

See you soon. Bring Dani and th C Cups down with you guys. I want 2 stare at them:eek: :laugh:

Originally posted by kostaP

Anthony what time do you get out of work.

George I got some clients from work that are coming down dont make me look like the degenerate alcoholic everyone knows me to be o.k.??

They've only seen the reserved calm quiet Kosta...not The Other ME

Kosta... will you be pretending to be all grown up?

No Prob.....anytime you guys support is GREATLY APPRECIATED.

See you soon. Bring Dani and th C Cups down with you guys. I want 2 stare at them:eek: :laugh:

nope i told you i work every thurs....

if you want to stare at my c cups you have to come to me.. we all know i only go out every other month.. so since i went out for h-ween.. i guess the next time is in dec:laugh:

\

its MANHO, not manslut!!!

We didnt get 2 hang that much on Thurs Jill, where were you hiding.

I would have thrown a bone your way was well!!!:laugh: :laugh:

I was around.....

I hear yur bone was tossed around enough Thursday night....I dont take sloppy seconds...:laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

just kidding...

Originally posted by dani672

if you want to stare at my c cups you have to come to me.. we all know i only go out every other month.. so since i went out for h-ween.. i guess the next time is in dec:laugh:

no way jose! Im draggging you out friday after work!!

Originally posted by dani672

OK...Fine...ill come stare at them when i come make sure the BOX IS CLEAN!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Hey Jill....it was not tossed around Thursday night. I was LAID eevrywhere!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK...Fine...ill come stare at them when i come make sure the BOX IS CLEAN!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Hey Jill....it was not tossed around Thursday night. I was LAID eevrywhere!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There was more than just you hoeing around that night....

:tongue: (no, one was not me)

Originally posted by kostaP

Leave him alone he has left the fat side and Is trying to get skinny unlike you McDonald eating freaks at 3 am.

I can eat Mcdonald at 3am cause I am not a fat Fuck and I stay disciplined the rest of the week. Thats all going out the window this Thursday -