Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand Opening ***CiRCA*** THIS THURSDAY,FRI,SAT........

ml2k3

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nootsy

I can eat Mcdonald at 3am cause I am not a fat Fuck and I stay disciplined the rest of the week. Thats all going out the window this Thursday -

Repeat after me...I am FAT.

You my friend are still in the denial sttage of the game. Once you admit to having a problem you can actually do something about this problem Didnt you learn anythjing they taught us In Alcoholics anonymous??

Originally posted by kostaP

You my friend are still in the denial sttage of the game. Once you admit to having a problem you can actually do something about this problem Didnt you learn anythjing they taught us In Alcoholics anonymous??

obviously he didnt-considering he is still Drunk Anthony.

you are confusing me? are you talking about food or alcohol. Speaking of Denial How is the closet doing for ya kos

you are confusing me? are you talking about food or alcohol. Speaking of Denial How is the closet doing for ya kos

Son I get my fair share of women. Angry Glenn made a visualization the other day. Whe we said you were gay you said that you "get more ass than a public toilet"...Meaning Men's asses probably.

did serg kill youafter you abused the hell out of him over the phone saturday,.

Whats her address were on the street but we cant find her house..Fine if youwont give it to me where does your mom live again??

why would he be mad at me? He was the one cock blocking - BTW I found the house

why would he be mad at me? He was the one cock blocking - BTW I found the house

Youasked for his girlfriends address while he's in florida...Youtold him there were three car loads of people and we were gonna gang bang her..do you recall this

Youasked for his girlfriends address while he's in florida...Youtold him there were three car loads of people and we were gonna gang bang her..do you recall this

Dude your wrong......... It was his Fiance, whats your point?

And for it to be a gang bang it would have to be all of us at once. we were going to take turns remember. Sorry serg