Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand Opening ***CiRCA*** THIS THURSDAY,FRI,SAT........

ml2k3

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Can i play with your boobs then instead of cleaning your box???:D

marco I think youre a cool guy but your lame pathetic attempts to score with women on cp are obviously not working. Please refrain from further humiliating yourself by begging for sexual gratification from these women thank you and have a day.

Originally posted by kostaP

marco I think youre a cool guy but your lame pathetic attempts to score with women on cp are obviously not working. Please refrain from further humiliating yourself by begging for sexual gratification from these women thank you and have a day.

OUCH!!

Kosta.....here we go again. You trying 2 be funny on here.

I don not try 2 score with anyone.......teh word here is TRY. I dont have 2 "TRY"....ok Partner.

Now if you want me 2 beat you up, let me know. Im free after 7PM. Thank You and go :blown: yourself.

Kosta.....here we go again. You trying 2 be funny on here.

I don not try 2 score with anyone.......teh word here is TRY. I dont have 2 "TRY"....ok Partner.

Now if you want me 2 beat you up, let me know. Im free after 7PM. Thank You and go :blown: yourself.

oH BOY..PLEASE read the thread entitled Jersey by k-hole6969.

I put him in his place shall I trace your posts and do an excerpt of your lame attempts?? Think about it..you post oon a public board about youwant to check out some chicks box and play with her tits...If I her her b/f I 'd kill you.

Just looking out for ya brother. CiRCA Thursday.

oH BOY..PLEASE read the thread entitled Jersey by k-hole6969.

I put him in his place shall I trace your posts and do an excerpt of your lame attempts?? Think about it..you post oon a public board about youwant to check out some chicks box and play with her tits...If I her her b/f I 'd kill you.

Just looking out for ya brother. CiRCA Thursday.

You guys are ruining a good thread - sexual tension???

CiRCA THURSDAY??

No Clown...im not laughing at that. I was laughing at everyhting else.

I support that night 100%. I still consider myself part of the Merge Fam, so i have tons of love for that place.

Besides, John even said it suppose 2 be more of a pre-game type of place. So i hope it does well,a nd that people go there before they come 2 Deko.

No Clown...im not laughing at that. I was laughing at everyhting else.

I support that night 100%. I still consider myself part of the Merge Fam, so i have tons of love for that place.

Besides, John even said it suppose 2 be more of a pre-game type of place. So i hope it does well,a nd that people go there before they come 2 Deko.

Kos we may have to go to Deko after

Originally posted by nootsy

Kos we may have to go to Deko after

Circa closes 1:30 Deko closes at 2

Drive from circa to my house 10 minutes

drive from circa to my house drunk Ramada inn $105

Drive from Deko to my house 30-40 minutes

Drive from DeKo to my house drunk tree in my face....

You wanna drive??

Marco I know you werent laughing at CiRCA

I figured we jacked the thread about everything else so I figured we must keep plugging CiRCA

Circa closes 1:30 Deko closes at 2

Drive from circa to my house 10 minutes

drive from circa to my house drunk Ramada inn $105

Drive from Deko to my house 30-40 minutes

Drive from DeKo to my house drunk tree in my face....

You wanna drive??

Marco I know you werent laughing at CiRCA

I figured we jacked the thread about everything else so I figured we must keep plugging CiRCA

I gotcha!!!!

Nuttin but love for you brotha.

Get 2 Circa at the hour its suppose 2 be hopping, which i hear is like 7PM, right. Stay two hours, then get 2 Deko by 10. Stay till 1230, go home and rape urself while ou think about anthony.

How bout that.

I gotcha!!!!

Nuttin but love for you brotha.

Get 2 Circa at the hour its suppose 2 be hopping, which i hear is like 7PM, right. Stay two hours, then get 2 Deko by 10. Stay till 1230, go home and rape urself while ou think about anthony.

How bout that.

Circa opens at 7 its the Grand opening kid maybe in a few weeks but you gotta realize the is my watering hole. This building was my home for how many years..I cant turn my back and go elsewhere...Do you have any clue what its going to be like this thursday...

Circa opens at 7 its the Grand opening kid maybe in a few weeks but you gotta realize the is my watering hole. This building was my home for how many years..I cant turn my back and go elsewhere...Do you have any clue what its going to be like this thursday...

Im sure its going to be GREAT!!

I wish i could make it myself.

Im gonna take off Thanksgiving night from Deko, so maybe that night ill come up there.

Whenever you get a chance though.......You know your support is always appreciated.

I will be sure to roll up to Circa very very soon.

Im sure its going to be GREAT!!

I wish i could make it myself.

Im gonna take off Thanksgiving night from Deko, so maybe that night ill come up there.

Whenever you get a chance though.......You know your support is always appreciated.

I will be sure to roll up to Circa very very soon.

we'll be down soon dont worry!!! and we'll be waiting for you at CiRCA