Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami hotels

mysteriousss

I know it's not WMC time yet, but I'm trying to help my sister out. She's going to Miami for vacation in January and was asking me for some good hotels in South Beach. I can only remember a handful that I liked/didn't like, but otherwise I remembered what they looked like and the streets, rather than what the hotel names were..... So........ Please remind me which are GOOD hotels and which are the BAD ones to stay away from....... My memory is not serving me well today.......

Tudor - good

Clevelander - horrible

San Juan - horrible

Clifton - ehh ok, but nothing great....

??? HELP!!!!! Thanks

Thanx insweet (if that's who I *think* it is, HI!!!!)

pod - I wrote in my post that this is NOT for WMC. It's for my sister for a nice *relaxing* vacation..

funketeer - yeah, I know! I've seen the roaches myself (thankfully, only in OTHER people's rooms LOL).. I'm trying to avoid putting my sister through that.

Originally posted by shroomy

best deal on the beach.. Roney Ocean Palace... absolutly huge nice rooms, all redone recently, kitchen, sitting area, on the beach by nerve, about $130 a night if you book on line from a discounter.

Just make sure you dont get a room that the balcony is falling off the side of the building. :laugh: Great hotel, but do be sure to ask if the balcony is functional.

Originally posted by CrzyC

Just make sure you dont get a room that the balcony is falling off the side of the building. :laugh: Great hotel, but do be sure to ask if the balcony is functional.

lol.. YES. A must.. they are refurbing many of the balconies... sucks to see the ocean and the teak chairs on the balcony and not be able to open the fucking doors since they havent done the inspection yet!!

Originally posted by CrzyC

LMAO.. I was gonna send my sis this info but now I'm thinking twice about it........ Balconies are awesome but not when they fall off the building LMAO.. Thanx guys :)

Originally posted by shroomy

best deal on the beach.. Roney Ocean Palace... absolutly huge nice rooms, all redone recently, kitchen, sitting area, on the beach by nerve, about $130 a night if you book on line from a discounter.

I definitely agree...this hotel is off the hook. Definitely a real nice place and very affordable. I went two months ago and they hooked me up with an unbelievable 3 room suite with 2 bathrooms, 2 closets and a kitchen all for $130.

I wouldn't ever stay anywhere else...plus it's only a couple of blocks away from the strip.

Originally posted by nomembername

I definitely agree...this hotel is off the hook. Definitely a real nice place and very affordable. I went two months ago and they hooked me up with an unbelievable 3 room suite with 2 bathrooms, 2 closets and a kitchen all for $130.

I wouldn't ever stay anywhere else...plus it's only a couple of blocks away from the strip.

Niiiice!!! You're making me wanna go to Miami again :mad::idea:

Originally posted by mysteriousss

LMAO.. I was gonna send my sis this info but now I'm thinking twice about it........ Balconies are awesome but not when they fall off the building LMAO.. Thanx guys :)

Def give her the info...great location, great rooms, peeps are nice, great price (just ask the right questions):D

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Thanx insweet (if that's who I *think* it is, HI!!!!)

yeaaaaaaaaa its me!!

seriously all the hotels are really nice, just make sure shes on the strip btwn ..id say ..10th & 18th street- nothing below or above ..shed be too far away

i kno.. i was on 40th street last year!!:eek: oMg.. dont ever book 10 days b4 WMC like i did :(