Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a few words from the king of clubs

verve

a few words from the king of clubs...

"Please Don't Dis J. Peters & Sf Here

It truly is unfair and hurtful to a DJ to get such negative opinions posted. This man entertians so many 1000o's per year. I did not know until I got there that it was going to be his last night?? (GAG) I brought 7 people with me and proved to them that #1. Jonathan was a DJ who deserves more respect! The party was intimate, but crowded enough. Which is expected after they had almost 6000 people there on Halloween, and JP was playing some smooth deep vocals, and even Spanishy Ibiza flavored house music. Not BONZAI German Hard House!

#2. I proved to my friends that the people there were NOT crack heads and Juicers. There are a few of those meatheads everywhere, but I will defend SF that it is NOT full of crack heads, juicers, and bad music! Personally, it's my favorite place to visit on my night off. JP embraces change and he has HIS OWN STYLE!

Time will tell what will happen, for now I am keeping my opinion to myself if some of the rumors I heard were true!

SUPERCHUMBO ROCKED DISCOTHEQUE! FROM * AM UNTIL..... I left almost noon ! Scary hours unless your the DJ! LOL

More to follow ........

Peace,

...dt..."

"The Best Is Yet To Come"

Originally posted by njstacked2

Without juice there would be no hot girls at Surf Club...

......Your Welcome...

are you on steroids? you must be strong. is that why your name is njstacked? are you from nj and you stack different kinds of steroids? you da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you probably get laid wherever you go!

Originally posted by verve

#2. I proved to my friends that the people there were NOT crack heads and Juicers. There are a few of those meatheads everywhere, but I will defend SF that it is NOT full of crack heads, juicers, and bad music!

Dude can you call my Mom because I keep telling her that every time I come home sunday afternoon and she doesnt believe me. Then she sees my friends and hears nothing good about that place. Maybe if it came from a total ignorant retard like yourself she might actually think it.

Originally posted by verve

are you on steroids? you must be strong. is that why your name is njstacked? are you from nj and you stack different kinds of steroids? you da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you probably get laid wherever you go!

I got 5 large on stacked...Id love to see him toss you around...You up for the challenge pussy boy??

Originally posted by kostaP

Dude can you call my Mom because I keep telling her that every time I come home sunday afternoon and she doesnt believe me. Then she sees my friends and hears nothing good about that place. Maybe if it came from a total ignorant retard like yourself she might actually think it.

LMAO here we go again - Keep this up Kos and we will never get any work done

Originally posted by Kermzy

He did? How'd he do that?

blindfolded them!!

Unless he has been hanging with the children from the school of the blind...........here is my favorite quote though

"JP was playing some smooth deep vocals, and even Spanishy Ibiza flavored house music. Not BONZAI German Hard House!"

Wwwwwhaatt ??