Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a few words from the king of clubs

verve

Originally posted by godisadj

you better get back on you been off for a day now. so you consider yourself natural. try new stuff this year because i wasnt that impressed last summer. so now you have a goal.

my goal is to see how far down into the sand he could pound your skull at surf next summer.

Originally posted by kostaP

my goal is to see how far down into the sand he could pound your skull at surf next summer.

Kosta...I refuse to play tough guy on here...

Simply point him out and I will toss his skull into the outdoor showers like I did to that pour soul who grabbed my girl over the summer.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Kosta...I refuse to play tough guy on here...

Simply point him out and I will toss his skull into the outdoor showers like I did to that pour soul who grabbed my girl over the summer.

hahahahaaaaaaa Classic Stacked move!!!!!

I dont know who this fool is I believe he hides due to the fact that all he does is bash people and parties. It is pure jealousy my friend. Losers like this wish they were A-List!!!!!!!

hahahahaaaaaaa Classic Stacked move!!!!!

I dont know who this fool is I believe he hides due to the fact that all he does is bash people and parties. It is pure jealousy my friend. Losers like this wish they were A-List!!!!!!!

A list. PLEASE.................................. your a bunch of goofs. whats the A list.. SURF CLUB????? haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

they let anybody & there juice head friends in to.

Stack what happen @ Deep?

There is no guest list tonight!

lololololololololololo

Deep? kid I was there with my girl...and two other girls and 6 dudes...please....I was with Rodd and someone was supposed to have put us on the list...

Besides...The ugly bitch at the door and the Fag next to her did not know us? Are you kidding me? Were you there? If you were there...then I can put two and two together and figure out who you are...

Deep is stupid IMO...

Why do you think we got turned away? You are too funny!

Deep? kid I was there with my girl...and two other girls and 6 dudes...please....I was with Rodd and someone was supposed to have put us on the list...

Besides...The ugly bitch at the door and the Fag next to her did not know us? Are you kidding me? Were you there? If you were there...then I can put two and two together and figure out who you are...

Deep is stupid IMO...

NJ I wouldnt even bother to explain yourself to this Homo. If he had balls he would tell you his name and tell you he had a problem with you (at least a person can respect that). Maybe he is stalking you?? Maybe he is queer - If so Kos will fix him. Marcoooooooooooooooooo sup fool??

Deep is stupid IMO...

if your on the A list then you should be known by everyone. lolololololololololol

Originally posted by nootsy

NJ I wouldnt even bother to explain yourself to this Homo. If he had balls he would tell you his name and tell you he had a problem with you (at least a person can respect that). Maybe he is stalking you?? Maybe he is queer - If so Kos will fix him. Marcoooooooooooooooooo sup fool??

What up Ant!!!!

Where's the place 2 be 2nite up in your area???

I might head up there. I was gonna call Kosta and see what you two lovers were doing later.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

What up Ant!!!!

I might head up there. I was gonna call Kosta and see what you two lovers were doing later.

I take Tuesdays off - I have no Idea. Kosta would know where to go.

Originally posted by godisadj

A list. PLEASE.................................. your a bunch of goofs. whats the A list.. SURF CLUB????? haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

they let anybody & there juice head friends in to.

Stack what happen @ Deep?

There is no guest list tonight!

lololololololololololo

\

Dont be jealous son..Just cause youre loser friends wear sneakers to weddings and cant get into Joeys..hahahahaaaaaaaaa

Bottom line many of us have met and are friends with each other..My friends I consider a list and theyre the only A-list people I need to know.

Besides the fact that collectively we have worked in every club in this state as well as Ny so

PS. Go FUCK YOURSELF.

Why dont you have the balls to post your name?? Or tellanyone who you are.

No shame in my game kid. I post under my real name. And I say what I want.

Stacked puts up his pics and pbviously isnt afraid to say what he wants to say.

Whats your deal. Hiding behind the screen Lurking as to what everyone else is doing and saying and you chime in with gay comments thinking people will respect your opinion when all they do is shit on you. Does that hurt?? Does this make you angry?? C'mon dude have a seat on the couch and tell all the people that could give 2 fucks.

\

Dont be jealous son..Just cause youre loser friends wear sneakers to weddings and cant get into Joeys..hahahahaaaaaaaaa

Bottom line many of us have met and are friends with each other..My friends I consider a list and theyre the only A-list people I need to know.

Besides the fact that collectively we have worked in every club in this state as well as Ny so

PS. Go FUCK YOURSELF.

Why dont you have the balls to post your name?? Or tellanyone who you are.

No shame in my game kid. I post under my real name. And I say what I want.

Stacked puts up his pics and pbviously isnt afraid to say what he wants to say.

Whats your deal. Hiding behind the screen Lurking as to what everyone else is doing and saying and you chime in with gay comments thinking people will respect your opinion when all they do is shit on you. Does that hurt?? Does this make you angry?? C'mon dude have a seat on the couch and tell all the people that could give 2 fucks.

Kosta - You made my day. I like when you go off:blown: Funny shir bre -

Originally posted by marcomaxim

What up Ant!!!!

Go to Suite 16 tonight

North jersey sucks on Tuesdays, that's just the way it is...

( Hey Eugene, open up Tuesdays for classic house nite, Johnny and I will run the nite)