Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My reply to LP . . .

sobe2003

Originally posted by guyman1966

LOL - Wayne pays much more attention to his customers than LP (please don't argue with me about anything to do w/ sports until the Divas have at least one win). And, while CP is not a huge group, it represents a "sample group" of what others who have no voice go through when they visit Space. There are many people I know who have shared with me negative stories about their experiences at there. And, when people take the time to communicate and share their opinions, you would think the owner of a business would listen.

Shit - I answer emails all the time that have to do with customer relations. Shit, I can't leave my house without having to hear peoples ideas and suggestions for what we should do here (at my office). Guess what... I listen and thank them for their input... sometimes we even make changes.

Lola - You have become an LP appologist. How Sad ;)

Wayne cared so much that he charged $20 to park at Joe Robbie for the WS. It's the same as paying $40 to hear PvD at Space... People are going to come anyway - so make em' pay! Gotta make a buck ya know!

I have no desire to argue about Space nor do I need to apologize for LP, or kiss LP's ass. I've never even met the guy! Quite frankly, it's getting old.... or maybe I'm getting old and senile:laugh: But anyway, LP's post humor me, and if you can't handle me laughing at his remarks, then that's your problem:laugh:

LP's a big boy and can either chose to respond to the zillions of customer service problems or he can simply ignore them.. I could care less what the man does.............

If I read or even believed half the shit on CP, I'd never respond either... :laugh:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by funketeer

Don't get me wrong...I mean on the board, I don't know you personally...I heard you are very nice and funny...but you have to admitt that on this board, all you do is kiss-up to Saleen's ass and now LP...it's pretty pathetic, really...um okay to you too...

:rolleyes:

You don't know me very well and this is the shit you come up with? You gotta be kidding me:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by lolahotass

You don't know me very well and this is the shit you come up with? You gotta be kidding me:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

put it to rest...I don't know you in person but I know what you write on the board and let me tell you, it is plain Pullitzer Ass-kissing Award material :tongue:

LP,

To be honest, the new space or space34, 34 WHATEVER losts its magic once it moved from its original location. Im sorry LP , Im sure you put a lot of money into this huge new disneyland thinking you were gonna make the magic from the orignal twice as good but in essence it did not happen. Too many lights and the way it was done did not make it more appealing than the old space. Is there any way possible you can sell this huge theme park and go back to what made space bad ass! The dungeon underground feel is gone. It is NOW a bigger, more annoying crobar! I still go to this grand place but only when theres an international dj I care to see. The dj's attract me to this theme park when before the old dungeon "space" attracted to me to it every weekend. Im just keeping it real man and Im sure I am not the only one that feels this way in Miami. Take care and good luck. ;)

F@#! Space!!

I hate that place soo much that I'm not gonna go this week!! :mad:

but I'll be there for PVD on the 22nd, Deep Dish on the 26th, Dj Vibe on the 29th & Steve Lawler on the 6th of Dec.

after that, I'm not goin back till

Danny Tenaglia

Tiesto

Danny Howells

Mauro Picotto

and all the other big djs... :mad:

Originally posted by biznation00

But I'll be there for PVD on the 22nd, Deep Dish on the 26th, Dj Vibe on the 29th & Steve Lawler on the 6th of Dec.

Danny Tenaglia

Tiesto

Danny Howells

Mauro Picotto

:laugh: :laugh: That's exactly what I was saying Biz :laugh: :laugh:

F@#! Space!!

but I'll be there for PVD on the 22nd, Deep Dish on the 26th, Dj Vibe on the 29th & Steve Lawler on the 6th of Dec.

Danny Tenaglia

Tiesto

Danny Howells

Mauro Picotto

:D

settle down Biz don't take this shit personal! we still love ya!:laugh:

F@#! Space!!

Danny Tenaglia

Tiesto

Danny Howells

Mauro Picotto

See? That's what I'm taking about! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by pod

I've never understood the appeal of the dungeon aesthetic...

The appeal is the mysterious look the club had....no matter who was spinning it was a mysterious and underground feel. If you wanted to get seen or look cool you would go to crobar or opium....the new space looks like an oversized crobar!:dj:

Originally posted by pod

The old Space was in a 4,000+ person capacity warehouse. That hardly constitutes "underground"

I had this argument out months ago :laugh:

Pod, not trying to argue with you, i actually respect your opinions, can't say that for many on this board... i am curious as to what constitutes "underground" for you... size-music-accesibility-etc.