Clubplanet Nightlife Community

those cute lil things

SuGaRNSpIcE

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well when i did have a bf i use to love when he would send me cute txt messgs on my cell, call me cute names and always be there for me :D

well @ least i now i have my friend w/ benefits who gives me flowers all the time and is so nice to me, especially in bed :tongue:

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

:love: ok, i know im a mush , but what is it that ur mate does that u think is so cute and that u love that he\she does to or for u, sorry if this shit sounds corny but its one of those moods i get into :D

It's always the little things that count soooo much more

deff. id rather have someone stroke my hair rather then buy me something like clothes or jewelry for example, oh well i guess i just crave attention (shrug) :tongue:

Awww..I love it when he plays with my hair while I fall asleep (and I usually hate it when people play with my hair)..or when I fall asleep on the couch and he carries me over to the bed...:D:heart:

aww he carries you to bed, thats so cute, maybe if i lost some lbs then dar could do that too, lol, but i looooooooove having my hair played w or my back rubbed or just having him snuggle , anykind of touching, its so comforting wierd, like if u are in a bad mood, it all goes away from just a simple lil touch, go figure :rolleyes:

Originally posted by nybeauty

who's lex? :confused:

Lex is Lextcy, my fiance. He is my sweet bisquit! My loverboy!

We sing lil songs to each other. I'll make up a line and he'll sing one back. It's so sappy but it means alot to me. I'll catch myself singing our made up lil songs thru the day. I'll call his voicemail and sing a line or two and than tell him we'll make more sweet music together when we get home!

i guess all we have to do is talk about shit like this too keep the guys from postin on threads that are girly talk ;):tongue:

yeah they don't want to admit that they lick our toes when we tell them to and they occasionally use our lip gloss when they have no other option.

Originally posted by tranzwhore

yeah they don't want to admit that they lick our toes when we tell them to and they occasionally use our lip gloss when they have no other option.

lmao!!!!! the lipgloss thing is so tru lol, well fruity lip gloss, or chap stick, im still tryin to get him to use my mac lip glass, but he says he hates it its too sticky, it is but i use it when i have no other option

Originally posted by shroomy

Guys use lipgloss!!!?? :eek:

Learn something new everyday :) and don't worry lex, well all pretend we didn't see this post ;)

and what does my mate do for me???? she puts up with living with an asshole like me! what more could I ask for?? :)

aww are u mean to her???? you should be nice and surprise her by putting on some lip gloss ;)

aww are u mean to her???? you should be nice and surprise her by putting on some lip gloss ;)

yeah, shroomster - squirt a lil gloss on for your girl!

j/k - guys use it when they are desperate and of course, whenever they plant a big one on us after we've just apply a fresh coat.