Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yummy....Britney on MTV yesterday

Mystify

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

three things.... 1) she has the worst taste in clothing or she should fire her stylist... 2) myst said it, HOW the HELL do those pants stay on when she's shakin her ass all over the place??... i do love to watch her dance, but i'm always waiting for something to rip or fall off lol... and 3) her body is bangin, as usual :D

Originally posted by mssabina

three things.... 1) she has the worst taste in clothing or she should fire her stylist... 2) myst said it, HOW the HELL do those pants stay on when she's shakin her ass all over the place??... i do love to watch her dance, but i'm always waiting for something to rip or fall off lol... and 3) her body is bangin, as usual :D

I agree, that top is kinda okay, but definitely not with those pants and that hat....it woulda looked better with some plain black pants...and def. gotta lose that hat!

I saw her performance yesterday and she was shakin her ass all over the place, they must be stuck to her w/double sided tape maybe?

Originally posted by naughtybabe

The tattoo she has in the front is of what???

I always try to see if I can make it out but no such luck.

I think she is a hot bitch... Not a fan of the things she

wears but I still love her anyways :)

they discussed the meaning of her tatoo on that mtv show urban myths. they were debating the meaning of it, but to be honest, i forget what they said it was....

sorry

Originally posted by tommyarmani

they discussed the meaning of her tatoo on that mtv show urban myths. they were debating the meaning of it, but to be honest, i forget what they said it was....

sorry

I remember seein it....and reading about it some magazine....

Anyways, Naughtybabe, the tattoo is of a chinese symbol....she saw Tara Manning had it and wanted it....it supposedly meant "mysterious".....so she went and got it....but then she found out the translation was off and it really meant "weird" or something like that :laugh: poor girl

Originally posted by Mystify22

I remember seein it....and reading about it some magazine....

Anyways, Naughtybabe, the tattoo is of a chinese symbol....she saw Tara Manning had it and wanted it....it supposedly meant "mysterious".....so she went and got it....but then she found out the translation was off and it really meant "weird" or something like that :laugh: poor girl

AHH finally.. Thank you babe ;)