Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn njstacked

verve

Originally posted by verve

i heard all about you posting your pic on here. i couldn't wait to get home and check it out. unfortunately i cant find it. please post it again so i can laugh at your bloated face. thank you mister water weight.

Wow. Couldn't wait to get home and check it out? As in someone called you and psyched you up for seeing a pic?

Interesting...:woah:

i take back what i said. that was kind of rude. i shouldn't make fun of people but he seems to be an arrogant fuck so i wanted to put him in his place. i just look like an immature idiot like the rest of the people on here. don't mind me.

i take back what i said. that was kind of rude. i shouldn't make fun of people but he seems to be an arrogant fuck so i wanted to put him in his place. i just look like an immature idiot like the rest of the people on here. don't mind me.

Some people can seem like the biggest jerkoffs when they post but in real life ~ pussycats.

Thats really nice of you to post this tho.

You're my new best friend call me every 15 seonds :D

I have nothing to post here - I just wanted to be on this thread so I get notified when NJ threatens your life. :D

Ahhhh bloated this summer indeed...but that is all part of the Iron Game....That is what we juice Heads love the most...a bicep cramping pump ...from all the water!

A combo of Test Prop and EQ will add tons of water...

You are uneducated in the gear department...I suggest you use the google function...

Anyway...I would be happy to post a pic...please use it to find me next time we are in the same place...and I will be sure to pin you to the ground and speedbag your face...

Also post a pic of your unmuscular body so I know who I should hit.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Ahhhh bloated this summer indeed...but that is all part of the Iron Game....That is what we juice Heads love the most...a bicep cramping pump ...from all the water!

A combo of Test Prop and EQ will add tons of water...

You are uneducated in the gear department...I suggest you use the google function...

Anyway...I would be happy to post a pic...please use it to find me next time we are in the same place...and I will be sure to pin you to the ground and speedbag your face...

Also post a pic of your unmuscular body so I know who I should hit.

are you kidding me? :laugh:

SO let me get this straight..Your fuckin faggot boyfriend calls you and tells you to make fun of stacked. You act all hard and fail horribly at a lame attempt to mock him. After you post you find the picture he posted yesterday. You realize your life is in imminant danger, shit your pants, and try to retract your statement by sucking his dick in the above quoted comment. I cant wait to see him speed bag your face.

You made your bed son now you gotta lay in it.....6 feet under:laugh: :laugh::blown:

Originally posted by nootsy

Fair is fair dude - post a pic. Cmon man I am bored over here

You do have a point there. If one person calls out another person to post a pic, there picture should be on here too.....

No use in "trying" to make fun of someone if you cant back up your shit.

Originally posted by kostaP

SO let me get this straight..Your fuckin faggot boyfriend calls you and tells you to make fun of stacked. You act all hard and fail horribly at a lame attempt to mock him. After you post you find the picture he posted yesterday. You realize your life is in imminant danger, shit your pants, and try to retract your statement by sucking his dick in the above quoted comment. I cant wait to see him speed bag your face.

You made your bed son now you gotta lay in it.....6 feet under:laugh: :laugh::blown:

Kosta...The Iron Game will always have haters....so this is some chick? hahahaha!

She has a boyfriend...

I love kicking the hsit out of guys in front of their girlfriend!!!

Then have the girl spazzzzzzzzz cause I leveled their "Tough Boyfriend"....yeah sweetie...you fucked up.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Kosta...The Iron Game will always have haters....so this is some chick? hahahaha!

She has a boyfriend...

I love kicking the hsit out of guys in front of their girlfriend!!!

Then have the girl spazzzzzzzzz cause I leveled their "Tough Boyfriend"....yeah sweetie...you fucked up.

Stacked - I think Kos was inplying that Vern has a BF cause he is a cock licking Fudge packing testicle munching Homosexual who will not post his pic cause he is chicken shit.

Originally posted by nootsy

Stacked - I think Kos was inplying that Vern has a BF cause he is a cock licking Fudge packing testicle munching Homosexual who will not post his pic cause he is chicken shit.

thats right.

Stacked I was implying this fag gets his shit pushed in on a regular basis.

Hi i'm NJstacked......

I love tossing slinkies around clubs right after i shoot "pump & pose" into my face.

I know everything about music because i've been to cancun, london, south beach, surf club & fucked goats in greece.

Kirk, Moo & Choopie are the best djs i've ever heard & i know music. DT sucks!

I wouldnt know a good song if JP tossed a record from the booth & hit me in my bloat.

I move millions of $$$$ everyday & have all the girls in the office trying to pop me with a pin.

I love getting banged up on surf's beach because least when i look in the mirror i can blame it on the drugs.

I played football for union county college.

I was captain on the field hockey team @ my high school & all you guys are jealous.

I hang with kosta because JUST look @ him, he even makes me look good.

After i read this i will have all my lackies egging me on when i say i'm gonna toss you around.

Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:D

Originally posted by godisadj

Hi i'm NJstacked......

I love tossing slinkies around clubs right after i shoot "pump & pose" into my face.

I know everything about music because i've been to cancun, london, south beach, surf club & fucked goats in greece.

I wouldnt know a good song if JP tossed a record from the booth & hit me in my bloat.

I move millions of $$$$ everyday & have all the girls in the office trying to pop me with a pin.

I love getting banged up on surf's beach because least when i look in the mirror i can blame it on the drugs.

I was captain on the field hockey team @ my high school & all you guys are jealous.

After i read this i will have all my lackies egging me on when i say i'm gonna toss you around.

1st I dont even know stacked - I just think you are an asshole. Second You obviously sweat him - get over it. Third I am sure Kos can get more ass than you and your whore of a mama. Finally - I told you I dont like you - lets leave it at that. - Thats me doing you a favor.

Originally posted by godisadj

Hi i'm NJstacked......

Pal, how can you say anything? We have seen your picture...Enough said you fat ugly monster..........